Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Still available after some inquiries....I also have another friend with 2 GA tix for Friday & Saturday

Reposting for my buddy Flavio. He has one gold badge available for Friday and Saturday since another one of our long time friends cannot make it this year. He let me know he will let it go for $140.00, not transferable . Message me and I will send his details.

Bear

Have two tickets for Kick-off on Thursday that are not going to be used due to cancellations. Email me at kplair5@gmail.com if interested. If in metro-ATL or surrounding areas, could possibly meet for exchange in person this weekend. Looking for face-value only.

I'm interested in a ticket for Saturday. I would like to see Riverside. Let me know if you are trying to get rid of one. I live in metro-Atlanta.

Edit: Looks like I got what I was looking for. Thanks to those who contacted me with offers.

I'm interested in a ticket for Saturday. I would like to see Riverside. Let me know if you are trying to get rid of one. I live in metro-Atlanta.

Edit: Looks like I got what I was looking for. Thanks to those who contacted me with offers.

Also, I highly highly recommend you make the roadtrip that Sunday night to see Riverside headline in Virginia. Much longer set, and who knows when they'll be back again. :) Cheers.

Got two extra tickets for Wednesday night available.

Might have two extra for Thurs/Fri & Sat as well. Anyone interested hit me up at john.belkewitch @ gmail . com

Hello Metalians, I'm change recently of job and not going to be able to make the trip to Atlanta (I do not have holidays). I have a ticket for both Friday and Saturday for sale for 150 for both. Please email me at lobonegro6@gmail.com if interested to my ticket.

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to attend PPUSA this year due to a last minute conflict. If anyone is interested in a General Admission ticket (Friday and Saturday shows), please let me know. Serious inquiries please contact me at kersmj14@wfu.edu. Thanks!

Unfortunately I cannot go and don't want these to got to waste. I have one ticket for Friday and one ticket for Saturday. Email me at rockfile@live.com with an offer. These are hard tickets and I will overnight them to you. Thanks!

Update!!
One set sold. I still have two left for the Friday and Saturday night events.
The hard copy set I had unfortunately went missing when I moved, and will have to be retrieved at the Will Call pickup at the event. The other set is a simple print-at-home.
I'm offering $120 for the print-at-home set. I will not sell the Will Call set by itself due to the requirements of picking them up. I will however offer a deal for anybody actually interested in getting both tickets. 160 for both tickets (comes to 80 per-set).
If you're interested, shoot me an email at arcanaawaits@hotmail.com or text me at 541-326-5400

NEED TO GET RID OF THESE ASAP BEFORE THE SHOW.

A friend of mine had to cancel and therefore I have one ticket for both Friday and Saturday available. E-mail or call me if you are interested and I can transfer the Ticketmaster ticket or will meet you at the venue with the printout tickets. worldsofillusion@aol.com I look forward to seeing you all there !!!!!

Thanks,

Mike D 949-307-1019