savatage_dude

R.I.P Chuck Schuldiner
Feb 22, 2002
Palm Beach, FL
www.zerohourmetal.net
This comes from the Jon Oliva Site :cry:

"Dawn Oliva
Wednesday, January 12 2005

It is with an extrememly heavy heart that we at jonoliva.net announce the passing of Dawn Oliva on Tuesday, January 11, 2005. Dawn was found in her home yesterday afternoon by family members.

As most of you know, since Criss' passing Dawn has had a difficult time with his loss. May Dawn now finally be at peace and with Criss by her side once again.

God bless you Dawn!"

This is really sad. At least Dawn's suffering is over and she is with Criss once more.

ALL HAIL THE GREATEST GUITARIST OF ALL TIME!! \m/ \m/
and his DAWN!!

Life is too short to not let slip away

Jeez, what happened? A suicide? That's just terrible news.
Oh god, I hope not. But that should not be debated in a forum. RIP, Dawn, life was hard for all of us when he passed, and so much worse for you...we can't possibly know.

AMBR said:
Oh god, I hope not. But that should not be debated in a forum. RIP, Dawn, life was hard for all of us when he passed, and so much worse for you...we can't possibly know.

I wasn't trying to debate it. I'm just searching for an answer to my question-"what happened?" It would be like when I found out that Dimebag was dead, the first thing that would come to my mind would be that he died like Hendrix from being too drunk, etc. But when I asked or found out, we all KNOW what happened.

But that aside, it is very tragic that she died. My sincerest condolences go out to all the family.

Oops, sorry, wasn't dissing you or anyone discussing this. I was just so upset reading it I reacted that way. I'd hate to see some big long debate on the nature of her passing. I fully understand your post. Please understand mine. Just such a sad thing.

Yeah, I think it's general knowledge to just want to know how someone died when you hear that its happened.

I still don't know what happened to Daryl from TSO (RIP) as he wasn't that old either.