R.I.P. Dawn Oliva

Matt Crooks

www.fools-game.com
Feb 13, 2004
Mid-Atlantic, USA
www.fools-game.com
The following message has been posted at the official JON OLIVAs PAIN website (www.jonoliva.net):

It is with an extremely heavy heart that we at jonoliva.net announce the passing of Dawn Oliva on Tuesday, January 11, 2005. Dawn was found in her home yesterday afternoon by family members.

As most of you know, since Criss' passing Dawn has had a difficult time with his loss. May Dawn now finally be at peace and with Criss by her side once again.

God bless you Dawn!

:cry:

http://www.jonoliva.net/html/dawn.html

I heard about this a couple hours ago. Very sad. :(

I've long forgotten the litany of injuries she sustained, but they were pretty bad. However, as I told Nick, seeing as the crash was eleven years ago, I kinda suspect suicide...

The members of Division wish to extend our collective sympathies to the Oliva family, who has suffered far too much tragedy. As written on Jon's site, we too hope that Dawn and Criss are reunited and happy.

i dont usually post on this forum, but seeing this thread i thought i should.

my respects to the Oliva family and best wishes, they've suffered with the loss of Criss and now Dawn, condolences to their loved ones. i've been a huge Sava fan and am thankful to have heard what Criss' guitar had to say, i can't even imagine Dawn's pain. as Jon put it, May Dawn now finally be at peace and with Criss by her side once again.

peace-