UKZ - Radiation EP now in stock

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We just received copies of the EP from UKZ - the new progressive rock band put together by keyboardist/violinist Eddie Jobson. Its a stellar lineup: Trey Gunn (Warr guitar), Alex Machacek (guitar), Marco Minnemann (drums), Aaron Lippert (vocals). Luckily its not a rehash of UK. Mr. Jobson has gone for a more contemporary approach. A foreshadowing of good things to come:

http://www.lasercd.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=GLO 9000-2

Damn! I would have ordered from here if I should of know before. I ordered it on release date through the UKZ website

The song that was released with a video (I think it's called Radiation) is pretty cool.

Got in the mail last night and I loved the 1st song and the 3rd one. Song #2 is called houston i think and it's ok. It's definitely a blend of Nine Inch Nails, Peter Gabriel and King Crimson. It's very melodic, Lippert shines on the guitars and I loved the sound of Trey's Warr Guitar. I would definitely recommend this one just for track 1 and 3. Can't wait for the full release!

Edit: Forgot to add that it's a bummer lyrics weren't included but it comes with a UKZ sticker..lol