Upcoming stuff

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Normally the summer months blow for releases but July will see some good stuff heading our way. Off the top of my head expect the following over the next few weeks:

Panic Room - Skin
Magma - Felicite Thosz
Van Der Graaf Generator - Alt
Cosmos - Games
Anglagard - Viljars Oga
Gin Lady - Gin Lady
Delain - We Are The Others
District 97 - Trouble With Machines
Hermann Szobel - Szobel

Bunch of new stuff from Altrock imminent as well. Oh yeah...a brand new website is very close to launch.

We are going into lock down mode until after Nearfest but will be actively monitoring the forum, emails, etc so please behave.

-The Bored

I'm really interested in Gin Lady, since at least some of the Black Bonzo people are involved in it.

Also looking forward to Delain.

Just picked up the Gin Lady...had a promo download for a while...but I gotta have the real deal thanks for stocking it Ken...some great retro rock heavily influenced by the hard rocking bands of the 70's

Hi Ken,
Any plans ot stock the new one by these guys, "Destination Set to Nowhere"? Looks like it's a 2 disc release.

Thanks!

We will have Vision Divine. Tarja going up today. Neil Morse and Threshold later in the week. Anglagard didn't ship until yesterday but it finally did ship so it probably won't be until next Monday that we have it.

Sal!
You didn't tell me that Bob went away!
I thought he was just pissed at something:yell:

:wave:I did wonder where you went to....
The Nationel Miss-spelling Bea:p

Went to Camp Taylor in Columbia N.J about 8 Miles from the Delaware Water Gap....for two weeks ... :wave:

Is that one of those camps for people with special needs?

Yes, And while I was up there I took care of all those Special Needs:D:D:Smokin::kickass::kickass::kickass:

( Its a nice Place go on line ) we rented a RV that they had.......( The spelling class was full )

EH?
What'd he say?
Bob has special Knees?
what's so special about Bob's knees
what?
they're made of Glass?
Bob has glass knees?

well, no wonder they're so special
:yell:what?