What'd he say?
Bob has special Knees?
what's so special about Bob's knees
what?
they're made of Glass?
Bob has glass knees?

well, no wonder they're so special
:yell:what?

I need a Drink every time your on the Site,,,,I have no idea what your saying..& Im the one who gets Cridasised on here!!!( How do you like the spelling on that):D:loco::loco:

Ken:

Is the Threshold going up today? I am going to place an order, but want this too. Going to order the Neal Morse and possibly the Katanonia SE, but want the Threshold too.

Thanks.

I want Threshold too but Century Media threw me a curve ball. CM was short on inventory and late in shipping out Threshold. It might drop tomorrow but UPS tracking is showing Monday. Waiting for the new Nightmare titles as well. Anglagard will definitely be here on Monday.

I'm beginning to learn you should never expect for one thing you're waiting for if you want to order other things with it. :bah:

Would like to get In The Silence and Distorted Harmony with Threshold, but now may order them on their own...

Thanks, ordered the Katatonia SE and the Neal Morse. I can wait until next week for the Threshold. I have heard the Nightmare titles and won't be buying them anyway.

Thanks, Ken. To be honest I think the Spheric Universe is pretty bad. The production is subpar and the compared to Anima and even the last one (which was just OK) its not even close. The Cloudscape is by far their worst. Again the production is pretty lousy (IMO) and not even close to their last one. The Prototype is the best of the bunch.

Of course saying this on the PP Forum could get you banned, which is ridiculous. Lance replied to my post by pointing to reviews of the Spheric Universe which gave it a 4.5 out of 5 and a 4 out of 5. Anyone that reviews this album that high is crazy, in my opinion. What do you give the Threshold then a 5.5 out of 5.

Sorry just getting out a little frustration.

thanks for what arrived today ,
and for what you've dropped today
I have so much I haven't listened to,
it may take me months to catch up
Sir Arthur Sullivan came last week , and I'm expecting a box set of Charlie Parker- complete masters 1941-1954 some time soon

but once again, thank you for the sale this summer.
It helped fill alot of private wishlist entries

jon:wave:

I'd like to thank you as well, Ken. I've been in a rut lately, not going much outside my comfort zone, but in the last month there's been so much interesting new stuff I've taken a chance on and enjoyed. I think I'll wind up with more of this year's releases than the last couple of years put together. :D :worship:

Summer time is good for that. Not a lot of new releases - good time to stretch out and try something different.

What you really mean, is to stretch out and let your credit card cool down & your check book fill up Right!!:D:D:wave: