UPDATE: TECHWOOD HOTEL DISCOUNT

Hello..
This will be my second year attending. I came to PPUVIII for a couple of bands, but I was blown away with some of the rest.. also, I loved the venue, the people, the atmosphere.. but anyways... =)

Metal,
do you know how many rooms are available still? any info is greatly appreciated. I was going to call the number on the initial post first but I thought I'd ask here first and say hello to everyone.

-C

I keep meaning to call and ask, but have been so busy, that I haven't had a chance to think about it.

Someone just sent me a PM and said they were able to get rooms.

From what I have heard they are the *least expensive* rooms, that are not booked up, around with in walking distance.

-MetalRose

Metal,
Thanks!

I just booked today, so they still have rooms. However they only have King size bed for a double. I asked if they could changed to 2 beds, but they didn't have any available (and the rates would change). $139 per night rocks tho!

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing you!

I keep meaning to call and get total number of rooms. From what I understand there are still rooms open, but the queen rooms are almost gone, if not gone.

-Metal

I had forgotten to change the Wednesday night reservation to the Prog Power 9 discount price (They had it at $170 instead of $135). I called today and they changed the rate for me, but I believe there are no more queen rooms at that price, only king ones.

Update-

Wed Night= 12 rooms remaining
Thursday Night = 48 Rooms remaining
Friday night = 46 Rooms Remaining
Saturday Night = 46 rooms remaining

They will be cancelling rooms over the next few months if they are not booked and once they are gone, the rate of $135 won't apply once rooms are booked/cancelled.

For those of you that are currently booked there, I do have a copy of names, dates and reservation numbers in case you lost or forgot where you put that information (no credit card information or phone numbers though so you won't have to worry about me charging up your credit card).

So if you don't have a room, get 'em before they're gone!

-MetalRose

If you haven't gotten your rooms yet, you have 2 days left to do it before this price disappears!

Information again is:

Your guests will be able call our reservation center at 1-800-321-2211 to reserve their rooms until the cutoff date of September 4, 2008. Tell them you are with ProgPower 9 to recieve the rate.

I don't know if there are any rooms left, but if you need one, here you go.

Cost: $135 for either a double or a single room.

-Metal