"Us", anyone?

mammoth91

Aug 23, 2010
Okay, I am confident that someone here will have the tip.. Really enjoyed a band on the internets radio named Us with a track called " Everything Changes". I can not find a trace of this band anywhere. The radio website directs me to amazon but it seems to not be there. Any of you incredible music heads out there know of Us..?:wave:

I'll be polite for once. I recall hearing their first album and not being very impressed. I have not investigated further.

Ken,
we all ask you when our latest interests are coming out;
is there anything thing that you are excited and waiting for?

jon

ps. I'm sending you some nice cold rain for your knee today;
why should I have all the fun?

Try Kinesis I bought all 8 of their cds from there... " Feeding the Crocodile"" is the new one, Best one is Eamons day, great band..........:Smokin: (IMO)

I also have all their cds. I would suggest you try e-bay (I got most of them from there at a great price!)

Thanks for the responses. I never heard of that site and they did have the discography. I had to divert my eyes as I have about 30 titles at Laser's Edge I need to buy!! So thanks again and to you lasercd for being polite too! I guess now I wont post my one star decimation of Raintime..lol.