VH Tour - place your bets NOW

Burke

Oct 14, 2002
South Florida
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20160745/?GT1=10252

NASHVILLE - Van Halen will announce a 50-date American reunion tour with original singer David Lee Roth during a news conference in Hollywood next week, sources said.
The arena trek will begin in early October.

BWAH HA HA HA - this will be a total carnival :lol:

Start your bets NOW - how many dates in before the tour self destructs??

[and anyway, can DLR even hit HALF the notes he used to anymore?:ill: ]

I don't think it will happen. It didn't last time they said it would. And if it's the same lineup as "last time" (read: no Mark Anthony) then it's still not a VH reunion...

THIS IS NOT A VAN HALEN REUNION WITHOUT MICHAEL ANTHONY!!!! Who else is going to help DLR sing because we all know DLR has no voice left?

[and anyway, can DLR even hit HALF the notes he used to anymore?:ill: ]

BWAHAHA...like he could ever hit half of them ever. :lol: He has never been known for his vocal talent. And the dude made forgetting the lyrics part of the stage show. If he didn't feel like singing part of a song...he umm...said fuck it and didn't. That was DLR...bigger than the stages he set his feet on.

I never thought I'd say this, but Van Halen will actually perform fewer shows in the US this year than Michael Schenker did.:rolleyes:

It would be cool for Nostalgia sake, but nothing they do now will touch their greatness in their day. And I agree,, without Michael Anthony's high note's, any chance of DLR not sounding like shit are out of the question. It would be great to see Eddie on the big stage again, but if this tour actually gets off the ground, let alone finishes all the dates, it'll be an act of God! And as cool is his Wolfie might be, there's no way he's going to fill that Jack Daniels big bottom end the way MA did. Three ring circus likely, but for a chance to see Eddie play well again, ahhhh, it'll bring back fond memories...