VH Tour - place your bets NOW

Diamond Dave needs some cash, therefore they'll last at least 10 shows before he comes down with some kinda throat ailment. The real bet is how long will Eddie stay sober with Dave back in the picture. That bet is 3 shows.

2 shows, Eddie hits the bottle and starts blowing trannys. 3rd show, DLR breaks his hip trying to do a bluegrass version of Hot For Teacher.

Anybody remember the induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

It's really a damn shame. The other day I was driving around and it was a block party weekend on the radio, so triple shots from your favorite artist. They whipped out "Meanstreets" and started playing it. I was having the flashback of all time. The early stuff was great, even the campy 80s stuff was ok for the time period.

This tour will never come to fruition.

The tour blows up when Eddie's son gets hit in the head with a beer bottle from some angry fan and ends up in the hospital for 2 months.

I try to believe 10 impossible things before breakfast...and Van Roth playing 10 shows again isn't one of them! If that happened...

scanners1_001.jpg

i just saw them on CNN talking... here's the tour dates

Van Halen tour dates have been announced
http://www.van-halen.com/tour.html

Thu 09.27 Charlotte, NC Charlotte Bobcats Arena ON SALE 08.18 10AM Available
Sat 09.29 Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum ON SALE 08.18 10AM Available
Mon 10.01 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center ON SALE 08.18 12PM Available
Sun 10.07 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre ON SALE 08.18 10AM Available
Wed 10.10 Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena ON SALE TBA TBA
Sat 10.14 Indianapolis, IN Conseco Field House ON SALE TBA TBA
Tue 10.16 Chicago, IL Allstate Arena ON SALE 08.18 10AM Available
Thu 10.18 Chicago, IL United Center ON SALE 08.18 10AM Available
Mon 10.22 Auburn Hills, MI Palace of Auburn Hills ON SALE 08.18 10AM Available
Wed 10.24 Minneapolis, MN Target Center ON SALE TBA TBA
Fri 10.26 Kansas City, MO Sprint Center ON SALE TBA TBA
Sun 10.28 St. Louis, MO Scottrade Center ON SALE TBA TBA
Tue 10.30 Boston, MA TD Banknorth Garden ON SALE TBA TBA
Sat 11.03 E. Rutherford, NJ Continental Airlines Arena ON SALE TBA TBA
Tue 11.13 New York, NY Madison Square Garden ON SALE TBA TBA
Tue 11.20 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center ON SALE TBA TBA
Fri 11.23 Glendale, AZ Jobing.Com Arena ON SALE TBA TBA
Sun 11.25 San Diego, CA Cox Arena ON SALE TBA TBA
Tue 11.27 Sacramento, CA Arco Arena ON SALE TBA TBA
Thu 11.29 San Jose, CA HP Pavilion at San Jose ON SALE TBA TBA
Sat 12.01 Portland, OR Rose Garden ON SALE TBA TBA
Mon 12.03 Seattle, WA Key Arena ON SALE TBA TBA
Wed 12.05 Vancouver, BC General Motors Place ON SALE TBA TBA
Sun 12.09 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place ON SALE TBA TBA
Tue 12.11 Calgary, AB Pengrowth Saddledome ON SALE TBA TBA

I heard a caller on Eddie Trunk on XM tonight and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

On their website, they have removed Michael Anthony from the cover of VH1 and replaced him with Wolfgang. They have also removed the cover of Women & Children First.

Unbelieveable.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20160745/?GT1=10252

NASHVILLE - Van Halen will announce a 50-date American reunion tour with original singer David Lee Roth during a news conference in Hollywood next week, sources said.
The arena trek will begin in early October.

BWAH HA HA HA - this will be a total carnival :lol:

Start your bets NOW - how many dates in before the tour self destructs??

[and anyway, can DLR even hit HALF the notes he used to anymore?:ill: ]

He can hit all the bullshit notes--listening to the press conference on youtube, it is obvious that David Lee Roth wants to be the center of attention--jebus he is answering questions the reporters are asking Eddie and Wolfgang!

Never in a million years would I buy tickets for this freak show--given the history, they should sell tickets with the proviso that, if they cancel, the band has to refund 2x the ticket price!

What a fucking train wreck.

I heard a caller on Eddie Trunk on XM tonight and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.

On their website, they have removed Michael Anthony from the cover of VH1 and replaced him with Wolfgang. They have also removed the cover of Women & Children First.

Unbelieveable.

Oh shit don't tell me this; what are we gonna do now, re-write history if we decide we don't like someone from our past anymore? Wolfgang wasn't even born when they made those fuckin' albums! :mad:

If they can keep it together...it'll probably be huge. The Van Hagar tour reportedly did $40 mil...this should easily eclipse that.

It may very well happen. They are offering special VIP packages for sale. One puts you in seats on or under the ramp and the other puts you in the first 20 rows. Too bad Michael will not be there but he is probably making money with other ventures he is attached to plus he will always make money with VH. I would love to see him though. :cry:

Oh shit don't tell me this; what are we gonna do now, re-write history if we decide we don't like someone from our past anymore? Wolfgang wasn't even born when they made those fuckin' albums! :mad:

This so reminds me of what Ozzy did removing Kerslake & Daisley from the first 2 Ozzy cds. I hope it was done as joke, maybe we'll see it on the VH re-remasters..... :mad: