WANT ANOTHER BAND THIS YEAR???? (update 5/4)

I have question before tossing in some money in the pot. What happens to the money we have donated if the band does not get enough money to come? I'm not entirely opposed to it not being given back as long as it might help next year in terms of possibly a little more cash for another band, but I'd like to know in advance.

Also, if we were really close to the amount needed. Say $20. Would you say 'hey, we're really close, only a few more dollars are needed to do this'. I get the feeling that you won't from the post, but if it were only a few more bucks, I think many of us would toss in the last few even if we had already donated. It's just hard to gauge on how much to donate. If that makes any sense.

Justin

ps. When we say 5th slot, are we talking about close to the headline slot or close to the opening slot? I'd assume headline slot as you've already said they're selling well and they have a headlining tour coming up for them very soon.

I have question before tossing in some money in the pot. What happens to the money we have donated if the band does not get enough money to come? I'm not entirely opposed to it not being given back as long as it might help next year in terms of possibly a little more cash for another band, but I'd like to know in advance.

Also, if we were really close to the amount needed. Say $20. Would you say 'hey, we're really close, only a few more dollars are needed to do this'. I get the feeling that you won't from the post, but if it were only a few more bucks, I think many of us would toss in the last few even if we had already donated. It's just hard to gauge on how much to donate. If that makes any sense.

Justin

ps. When we say 5th slot, are we talking about close to the headline slot or close to the opening slot? I'd assume headline slot as you've already said they're selling well and they have a headlining tour coming up for them very soon.

Glenn will refund all donations if the amount he needs isn't reached

Justin

If the goal is not met, then I will refund 100% of the donations made and tell you who I did not book.
:/