Warning: Tom Argo (Wherewolf) is at it again...

There will be no dramatics here as he was banned permanently for his antics earlier this week on this forum.

Aye.
I caught that thread, before the delete. It was kind of amusing.

Edit: For those that hadn't caught it (as I'm already fielding questions, lol), he basically posted something cursing us all out and calling us all a bunch of ungrateful fucks with no explanation whatsoever. It was right after I called him out for posting 3 separate threads to promote the same album within a couple of months time (that thread was deleted as well). I mean hell, some of us were sick of him before this shit came to light but GOOD RIDDANCE!

Aye.
I caught that thread, before the delete. It was kind of amusing.

Edit: For those that hadn't caught it (as I'm already fielding questions, lol), he basically posted something cursing us all out and calling us all a bunch of ungrateful fucks with no explanation whatsoever. It was right after I called him out for posting 3 separate threads to promote the same album within a couple of months time (that thread was deleted as well). I mean hell, some of us were sick of him before this shit came to light but GOOD RIDDANCE!

Well in all fairness, ONE of those threads promoted Myrath as an edit -- it originally talked about Glenn, Ken, and Claus sucking each other off. So 2 threads about one album isn't that bad!

Well in all fairness, ONE of those threads promoted Myrath as an edit -- it originally talked about Glenn, Ken, and Claus sucking each other off. So 2 threads about one album isn't that bad!

Bwhahahaha, did he really, really think that he could get away with that being on here? I am on here a good bit of the day in the background on a tab, and I never saw that thread at all, meaning it wasn't here for long, bwhahaha!

I don't know what this forum will be like anymore without his constant postings about killer new bands I've never heard of and have no interest in.

I am well aware of this Tom Argo guy too except he called me up out of the blue on my cell phone under the name Bill Rogers, and gave me the Roadrunner/Monte speal saying he would hand Suspyre's latest album right to Monte cause he worked in the mailroom and had a lot of influence on Monte's decisions on what gets signed (HA! I was thinking what "mailguy" has that much influence??) and then he also said he wanted to interview Clay regarding all of his projects for Metal Hammer...so everything Ken & Lance are saying are true. He drops names left & right and thinks he's hot shit. He emailed me after that and I ignored him. Never sent him Suspyre's material. I could tell he was a phony. Glad that others are taken action against him so he doesn't try to dup another band/manager.

this is absolutely priceless. i love sitting on the outside with some popcorn and watching it all unfold before my eyes!

Yeah but it sounds like he's caused some serious pain and anguish for some people here.

As much as it's interesting to see these sort of threads, it's much better for people like him to just fuck off and die.

As much as it's interesting to see these sort of threads, it's much better for people like him to just fuck off and die.

oh trust me, i am not making light of it. as i, being a label owner myself (of 10 years), have come across people like this person, just not in the these realms.

he does seem like total douche and deserves all he has coming to him, whenever it is he gets his ass served with a swift beating.

i just did a quick search for PHONOMIK's album online and it isn't anywhere. not saying he is right, but i am curious as to how a record deal could fall through and manager would leave a band that sounds pretty damn good when the record didn't leak. sounds like the manager didn't believe too much in the band, plus EVERYONE deals with shady people at some point so what do we do? get up, shake it off and press on. hell, maybe i will have to hit them up for US release if everyone else is going to bail on them.

i just did a quick search for PHONOMIK's album online and it isn't anywhere. not saying he is right, but i am curious as to how a record deal could fall through and manager would leave a band that sounds pretty damn good when the record didn't leak. sounds like the manager didn't believe too much in the band, plus EVERYONE deals with shady people at some point so what do we do? get up, shake it off and press on. hell, maybe i will have to hit them up for US release if everyone else is going to bail on them.

Apparently the band and their old manager had worked out a deal with Nightmare Records, then Tom came along and promised them the world. With an inexperienced manager on board, they jumped at that, and left Lance hanging. Now the old manager found out how Tom had tricked her, and down the line the band and her parted ways.

I actually got in touch with the band yesterday (what are the chances of that happening?), as the singer called me up - the story is that he was the singer of the very first band I EVER worked with 14 years ago (!!). I'm trying to figure out if it's something worth pursuing for Lance and I, seeing that they've already burned their bridges once. Either way, the album is amazing!

c.

Apparently the band and their old manager had worked out a deal with Nightmare Records, then Tom came along and promised them the world. With an inexperienced manager on board, they jumped at that, and left Lance hanging. Now the old manager found out how Tom had tricked her, and down the line the band and her parted ways.

I actually got in touch with the band yesterday (what are the chances of that happening?), as the singer called me up - the story is that he was the singer of the very first band I EVER worked with 14 years ago (!!). I'm trying to figure out if it's something worth pursuing for Lance and I, seeing that they've already burned their bridges once. Either way, the album is amazing!

c.

I sure hope you and Lance can work something out for this band, I mean I think they deserve another chance, now that Argo is out of the picture. They have a unique sound that I really like.

c.

it is a small world! hahaha. hey, since you have the record why don't you upload it for me ;) hahaha, i am kidding.

well, i hope they get something worked out. this industry can suck at times, but we all must push forward. hope something works out for them.

but yes, i had just recently heard a "promised us the world" story just a few weeks ago about that douche. i laughed and told the person there is no way it could be true, and it wasn't.

What pisses me off about this dude is that my band TALIESIN uploaded the tracks for him and he never started a "WOW...Taliesin greatest band in the universe thread" here on PPUSA....very damaging to the ego :lol: