WARRIORS OF METAL FEST III

Imajica

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Sorry if there has been a post about this already. I did a search and couldn't find one. Has anyone been to either of the first two ones? I understand it is held in Chillicothe, OH. The three headliners this year are Cage, Aska, and Omen. I love all three of these bands and have never been able to catch them live since they don't tour the Northeast coast and I couldn't make it to progpower last year. Not sure who the other bands will be yet, but it sounds promising to me. Thanks guys and gals.

Sorry if there has been a post about this already. I did a search and couldn't find one. Has anyone been to either of the first two ones? I understand it is held in Chillicothe, OH. The three headliners this year are Cage, Aska, and Omen. I love all three of these bands and have never been able to catch them live since they don't tour the Northeast coast and I couldn't make it to progpower last year. Not sure who the other bands will be yet, but it sounds promising to me. Thanks guys and gals.

Aska and Omen????? Omen's vocalist is none other than George Call - guitarist and vocalist for Aska. This should be a great festival.

Wow I love Icarus Witch also. This is just getting better and better.

Hey J-Man, yeah I know George is the singer for both bands. And it is extreamly rare for both bands to play at the same festival. Even more reason to see them.

Sir Exar, yup that wasn't a type. I know it's in the middle of no where. I think it's a little less than an hour from Columbus. Waiting for my Columbus connection to give me some more info.

Southwest has some pretty darn cheap tickets from Philly to Columbus and with the tickets so cheap this is very do-able for me.

They have just listed some more bands for the fest with more to still be announced. Looks like there will be a total of 20 bands spread over the two days. After the big guys most of the bands are iffy. Although Icarus Witch and Jacobs Dream do add to the show.

The lineup so far:
Omen, Imagicka, Cage, and Aska are the headliners.

Bands they announced Wednesday:
Taunted, Dantesco, Jacobs Dreams, Icarus Witch, Beyond Fallen, Widow, and Gallows End.

I'm seriously considering going to this, plus it's only $25.