WARRIORS OF METAL FEST III

Well, Chillicothe is only a 5 1/2 drive from where I live. Does anyone know anything about tickets? I went to the MySpace page and doesn't seem to mention anything about how much tickets are, or where to buy them.

~Brian~

The info is on their Myspace page (it's on the flyer). Tix are 25 for a 2 day pass, 15 for one day pass. For odering info go to warriorsofmetal.com. There is also a VIP ticket:

Warriorsofmetal said:
All-fest admission for 2 days, exclusive VIP badge, automatic entry into the guitar raffle and door prizes, poster signed by the bands, free food and drink tickets for each day, goodie bag, free camping for 2 nights (1 tent, any size), and more!

If Chillicothe is in the middle of nowhere (and it is, via Google maps), where are the bands and concert-goers going to stay? Columbus the closest "city" with more than one hotel?

If Chillicothe is in the middle of nowhere (and it is, via Google maps), where are the bands and concert-goers going to stay? Columbus the closest "city" with more than one hotel?
Oh, come on. This is not exactly Wacken we are talking about. How many people will go to this? 500? 1000 tops?

They have camp grounds there for those who like that or there are some hotels in the area also. And the tickets are dirt cheap. I have a buddy who lives in Columbus so I might be crashing on his couch.

It's in the middle of nowhere that you get to spread your wings and let the Metal Flow free.....of big city restrictions :)!

Here's the line-up for Friday:

SILENT AGGRESSION (will open for Primal Fear in Detroit on May 27th)

WRECKED (New Point, IN)

TRAZOM (Mozart written backwards, Old School Thrash Metal from Akron, OH)

ZEPHANIAH (Progressive Speed Metal with unmatched showmanship and stage antics) Fort Wyne, IN

BEYOND FALLEN (Performed at HOA in 2007) Wilkes-Barre, PA

DANTESCO (Have toured South America with OMEN) from Puerto Rico

JACOBS DREAM (Columbus, OH Progressive Power Metal heavy weights, Played HOA 2009)

Co-HEADLINERS:

IMAGIKA (Releasing their new album today in Europe. Free Streaming: http://www.savascream.com/PORTRAIT/Portrait.html )

OMEN (From Dallas, TX Legends and originators of the Power Metal genre)

Campground Performers after OMEN : LORDS OF THE TRIDENT (Madison, WI)

Saturday's Line-up:

BLACK VICE (from Athens, OH with the drummer of last year's Saturday Fest opener!)

VANLADE (From Kansas City, KS their bass and guitar players are touring with Metal Blade's HATCHET right now!)

FORGOTTEN LEGACY (From Pottsville, PA Their debut album will be released at the end of March)

SACRED DAWN (From Chicago, IL Only the 3rd band other than ASKA & ZEPHANIAH to come back from WOMFEST II)

OBLIVION MYTH (From Nashville, TN Rocked the house at the 1st Annual Pathfinder Metal Fest last October)

SKELATOR (From Seatle, WA Signed to Italy's Metal On Metal, Played SwordBrother's Festival 2 years ago)

TAUNTED (From San Jose, CA These Bay Area Thrash Metallers share their kickass drummer with IMAGIKA)

DOFKA (From Pittsburgh, PA Will have their CD release party for "Humanity Bleak" in Wheeling, WV on March 20th)

WIDOW (From Raleigh, NC Headlined the Kansas City Power Metal Fest II last year & will play at SwordBrothers 2010)

ICARUS WITCH (From Pittsburgh, PA Released their new album on Feb. 9th and did a national tour with PAUL DI'ANNO)

Co-HEADLINERS:

ASKA (From Dallas, TX Headlined WOMFest II (June 2009) and Pathfinder Metal Fest (October 2009) + LIT XII and HOA 2010)

CAGE (From San Diego, CA Raised the roof at ProgPower X last year and will headline SwordBrothers IX this year & .....)

Campground performers after CAGE: LOST CHAPTER (have opened for MUSHROOMHEAD & X-FACTOR-1 this year....so far!)

SPECIAL SHREDHEAD performances by Joe Stump, Matthew Mills, Curran Murphy, and Christina Crago DO NOT MISS THIS!

For all Fest related information please visit http://www.warriorsofmetalfest.com

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy of Metal Messiah Radio
Farvahar Records LLC
Official Sponsor of OMEN & ASKA for Warriors Of Metal Fest III Open Air
Thanks a lot for your support and hope to see you at the Fest :).

Zephaniah caught my attention because they were from Fort Wayne (my home town) and wow, I was pretty impressed. This bands definately got a bright future if they stick with it.

And don't forget about the world famous RECORDING WORKSHOP where the best in the industry as far as sound engineering have been trained. Chillicothe bands are very fortunate to be able to go and record their stuff by students under supervision of the best in the sound engineering in the industry in a state of the art facility.

All anyone needs to do is just go to http://www.warriorsofmetalfest.com and click on the Where To Stay link to find multiple hotels, motels and Inns to stay at with various levels of accommodation and expense. The Fest Hotel is The Best Western with discounted rooms for the block of rooms booked by 494 Productions for the Fest bands and whoever that wants to stay there. Both cheaper and more expensive options also abound.

Among the news: We have added Michael Miller of H.A.T.E. as the 5th Shredder to the stellar cast of guitar virtuosos that the amateur shredders will be able to jam with. I saw Michael play with H.A.T.E. this past weekend as they supported Dofka in their CD release party in Wheeling, WV. You should have seen this dude's fingers dance on his Dean's Flying V fretboard. It was a sight to see :)!

Make plans from now to attend. DO NOT MISS THIS FEST!

Datis
WOMFest III Sponsor.

Can anybody recommend some good Music Vendors who may be interested in selling their stuff at Warriors Of Metal Fest III?

Datis