What are you dressing up at this Halloween?

IID00001205.jpg

That man right there, in that outfit too :D

I am going to this as Ross Halfin, complete with working camera and everything. Just have to brush up on my English accent in the next two days. Between the bands and the trashy women I ought to go through a buttload of pictures! :loco:
Trash-Bash.jpg

alanbirdsell said:
... Lock up your daughters... :devil:
Your mothers, too. And, your sisters, aunts...hell, any human family member with a vagina!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so fucking funny!!!!!!!
Actually, what is funny is that when I said that I was going as Michael Myers for Halloween, someone thought I was talking about Mike Meyers of Saturday Night Live/Austin Powers fame and was wondering where I got a "Mike Meyers" mask!

I'm dressing up as myself... turning the lights off in the house and ignoring the knocks on the door from kids trick-or-treating... :evil:

I used to play the soundtrack to Poltergeist really loud out my window on Halloween...

I'll probably be watching Evil Dead and Rosemary's Baby

I'm so fried from work I'm not going anywhere. Gonna enjoy Finding Nemo again. Great DVD.

Now, if you wanna have the crap scared out of you, rent The Eye, a Chinese horror movie. It is the creepiest thing I've seen in years. Just remember two things, when you watch it:

The elevator

"You're in my seat."

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr