Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

In all honesty, the entire band, because I love meeting people in general (that and they all seem amazing) but if I have to choose...

Janne because I know nothing of his personality really, and that intrigues me, that and I love his solos.

Alexi, because he seems complicated, as do they all, but because he's the stage man with so many secrets...irresistable to my insatiable curiosity. Especially because you're supposed to be able to tell about a person by the way they write/compose, and I always love digging under those surfaces. That concept basically goes for all the members. haha

Hmmmmmmm I wanna meet all the guys cuz they're all great but I think I'm really curious to meet Janne cuz I wanna know what he's like to hang with and to talk to and also to ask him loads of stuff about playing keyboards.I would also love to meet Alexi cuz he seems to be a cool person to talk to..

CHop: OMFG!!! That's bullet in the picture!!!!!! I thought that person was in a star of a movie.....i can't quite remember what the movie was but omg she looks so much like her.

Warheart: I read the interview and i took it better than i thought. I just don't believe it. I don't believe it at all. It's not true. It can't be and it wont be.

I'd also like to meet Jaska becuz i know nothing of him. There's not enough interviews to tell what he's like and he seems like a mysterious person.

Warheart: I read the interview and i took it better than i thought. I just don't believe it. I don't believe it at all. It's not true. It can't be and it wont be.

And why don´t you believe, don't you believe everything "your precious" tells :lol:

Well I posted it and it's from a magazine called Metal Hammer, it is word for word exactly as in the magazine, believe me. I am not trying to fool you. Alexi has a girlfriend and it is time for you that you stop dreaming about being his girlfriend and find a boy (of your own age) in your area.

^ Post it again plz and shut her mouth...OMG!! Pain song "Shut Your Mouth" im gonna put it on right now!!!

^haha...i remember that. That was a while back and now that everything is done, i lost my lust so now i'm not that anymore...i'm just Alexi's nymph.