X JAPAN

I know right? Well, though, he did brake his dress code rule..so maybe he'll break the song rule too?

I can only hope!! Remember when he grew his hair long and became the Japanese Michael Bolton? With the soft rock songs?

Come on, Toshi! You know you want to go hard again!! I saw that fake-fur-collared coat you were wearing...

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only hope!! Remember when he grew his hair long and became the Japanese Michael Bolton? With the soft rock songs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJdnYE5VF0A

Come on, Toshi! You know you want to go hard again!! I saw that fake-fur-collared coat you were wearing...

That would be cool. I liked some of his solo stuff:) At least he didn't sound like a Folgers Crystal commercial or like his head was about to explode ala Michael Bolton. But wow this song is.. super slow and soft..:/

X Japan to Release New Single, "Jade," This Month
"Jade" isn't really a "new" song but if you click on the link inside the article you can hear a clip of the final mix. It sounds great! I really think you guys will like it, no matter what you already think about the band ;) Oh, and for those
interested - the lyrics are in English.

Been very much looking forward to getting the single. LOVE the final mix. Thanks for the link.