Y&T in Atlanta!!!

I have seen them 3 times and they are fantastic. Dave Meniketti is incredibly talented and is one of the nicest "rock stars" I have met. He hung out with fans long after the show ended and made the time to interact with everyone who wanted to talk to him or get something signed.

I have seen them 3 times and they are fantastic. Dave Meniketti is incredibly talented and is one of the nicest "rock stars" I have met. He hung out with fans long after the show ended and made the time to interact with everyone who wanted to talk to him or get something signed.

Yeah my experiences with Dave as well, they were awesome on the Monsters Of Rock cruise, I'll always highly recommend their shows!!!

Been wanting to see this band a long time; almost went to Baltimore to do so last year but couldn't at the time. It may not be most people's favorite, but Contagious was one of the first tapes I owned when I started getting into hard rock & metal.

Shaye

Been wanting to see this band a long time; almost went to Baltimore to do so last year but couldn't at the time. It may not be most people's favorite, but Contagious was one of the first tapes I owned when I started getting into hard rock & metal.

Shaye

CONTAGIOS is excellent, like all Y&T albums, some great melodic hard rock on that one - my favorite is EARTHSHAKER, followed by MEAN STREAK and BLACK TIGER, fantastic...

CONTAGIOS is excellent, like all Y&T albums, some great melodic hard rock on that one - my favorite is EARTHSHAKER, followed by MEAN STREAK and BLACK TIGER, fantastic...

After Mean Streak, they took a more "commercial" lighter style that I didn't enjoy... But Earthshaker, Black Tiger and Mean Streak rule. 2010's Facemelter is also quite good overall.

I never saw them live yet and would LOVE to...

I saw them earlier this year in Largo, Fl., of all places. They were absolutely amazing live....Meniketti was one fire. Y+T have always been one of my top 5 favorite bands ever since I started buying their stuff back in the early to mid eighties...this was the first time I had seen them live, so it was a pretty big deal to me. They played music from just about all of their recordings....they even took a song from "Musically Incorrect" and made it kick major ass! Even if you're just a casual fan of the band, you should probably check out Y+T live....they're THAT GOOD! BTW- Dave Meniketti and band hung out after the show signing stuff and talking to us fans....Dave was one of the coolest and down to earth guys you would ever hope a "rock star" would be.

Shaye

I was late to Y&T, and Contagious is one of my favorites. Love that disc.

May haveta make the trek to see this. Been alotta years since last seeing Y&T... mid 80s, Fox Theatre, 3rd on a bill with Dokken, and Twisted Sister headlining. Needless to say I liked the bands in 'reverse order' heh heh

I am fortunate to get to see them all the time, at least once a year and usually multiple times each year. I started seeing them back in '83 and even saw Metallica open up for them back in the day (Armored Saint was on the bill as well). Always an excellent show. I do have to admit that I miss the original band, but the current band is certainly excellent and puts on a great show. My favorites are Earthshaker, Black Tiger and Mean Streak, but I like the later stuff as well.

Anyone go last week? Looks like Marietta got a monster 23 song set.

Saw them last night in Charlotte and they were pretty incredible, though Dave was under the weather (still sounded awesome and played 19 songs).