Yes I do the weather. Yes I love metal.

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO

Director of our morning show posted this to YouTube. Us fucking around during a commercial break. The music is stock music used by sports. I thought it sounded like Rammstein, so that's me yelling "NEIN!" at appropriate moments.

Enjoy. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Palabra...I feel we share a kinship of sorts...my Dad is a weatherman and I love metal. :worship:

Weather and metal have a common bond as both have an affinity for thunderstorms, lightning, wind, etc.

Forge on Weather-Metal Warrior...

Rhapsody: Riding the Winds of Eternity

Wise and mighty you are force of the earth
Fierce becomes the sea at your command
Winds of the south winds of the north
let me hear your call
Blow on my heart filling my soul
give me the force of the storm

For all of the time I will ride be my guide
I will follow your sign for a just life
Winds of the south winds of the north
let me hear your call
Blow on my heart filling my soul
give me the force of the storm

Riding the holy winds, winds of eternity
I'll fight you forever nightmares sons

There are only a few hundred television stations in the US, I have to be the only meteorologist that listens to true metal. If there's another...I must know

I can't beleive you live in St. Joe's. I grew up in a small farming town north of it. And St. Joe's tv stations were best ones we could recieve
(back there there wasn't cable...no comments please LOL). Anyway keep rocking out.

There is a meteorologist from the Madison, Wisconsin area who posts on Metal Rules. His handle there is Metal Storm. I don't think he is on-air.

Let's just say he has a face for radio.

I am awed and slightly envious. I've always wanted to go to school for meteorology... unfortunately my high school math education was crap, so the thought of intense calculus classes makes me a wee bit scared. But I'll persevere... someday!

That is freakin AWESOME!!!!

Ok who's up for requests during commerical breaks just to see this again!!!! :D

... I did totally post this to my FB - I'm still laughin' about it!!! ...