Yet another Agalloch thread!

Thanks for posting this.

Sounds really good, right on par with the rest of their catalog.

Profound Lore seems to be where its at right now, between Agalloch, Slough Feg, Dawnbringer, etc..

Thanks for posting this.

Sounds really good, right on par with the rest of their catalog.

Profound Lore seems to be where its at right now, between Agalloch, Slough Feg, Dawnbringer, etc..

I wouldnt call 3 bands where it is at. Cruz Del Sur and Pure Steel Records, Heavy Artillery, R.I.P records, Planet Metal and lots of others are really putting out great stuff too.

I wouldnt call 3 bands where it is at. Cruz Del Sur and Pure Steel Records, Heavy Artillery, R.I.P records, Planet Metal and lots of others are really putting out great stuff too.

Yes, but Profound Lore just scored a hat trick with three solid releases in a row, which is rare these days, esp with three US metal bands.

Actually, I think the label is Canadian.

And yes, we all know you have a hard on for Chris Black, but he doesn't post here.... :lol:

Yes, but Profound Lore just scored a hat trick with three solid releases in a row, which is rare these days, esp with three US metal bands.

Actually, I think the label is Canadian.

And yes, we all know you have a hard on for Chris Black, but he doesn't post here.... :lol:

Dont have a hard on for CB. Because I mention his label which puts out good stuff...like Hellhound, Zuul, Harbinger and others (another hat trick) but at least I am not photoshopping myself in band photos with him. zing.

Profound lore also puts out lots of garbage too. So I wouldnt call them this super label.

Dont have a hard on for CB. Because I mention his label which puts out good stuff...like Hellhound, Zuul, Harbinger and others (another hat trick) but at least I am not photoshopping myself in band photos with him. zing.

Profound lore also puts out lots of garbage too. So I wouldnt call them this super label.

I know, I am obviously just goofin on ya. Chill dude.

Sure, PL has a lot of oddball stuff too.

I just meant they have three good releases in a row with Agalloch, Dawnbringer, and Slough Feg.