Yngwie / Ripper Tour - Has anyone seen a set list?

From July, in Sweden:
(no, I wasn't there, unfortunately)

Rising Force
Crown of thorns
Badiniere
Rise Up
Far beyond the sun
I'm a viking
Dreaming
Gates Of Babylon
Baroque & Roll
Cracking the Whip
Demon Driver
Trilogy - guitar solo
Cherokee Warrior
The Fugue
Drum solo
You don't remember, I'll never forget
----------------------------------------
Black Star
I'll see the light tonight

Thanks Bro. I saw that set list as well on one of Ripper's forums. However, that set list doesn't include a single song from the new disc, so I assume it will be different for the U.S tour.

Zod

The only song on here that surprises me is "Demon Driver". This is why I don't even go to Yngwie shows any more..... There is so much great material from his middle catalogue (post-Trilogy, pre-current album) that he could be choosing from, and invariably you see no more than one song.

On the other hand, I'll be damned if he doesn't play the exact same fifteen minute guitar solo he's played for twenty years!

I'm going solely to hear Tim sing.

Zod

That was the reason for me seeing them in Chicago this last Sunday.

The songs they played from the new cd I believe were:

1. Death Dealer
2. Damnation Game
3. Red Devil

I believe these are the songs they played. You'll get about 50% of the time with Ripper singing, the other 50% is Yngwie instrumentals.

Thanks Bro. I saw that set list as well on one of Ripper's forums. However, that set list doesn't include a single song from the new disc, so I assume it will be different for the U.S tour.

Zod

my friend saw em, he said they played heaven tonight
then another friend saw em in belgium, and he also said they played heaven tonight.

Subject line pretty much says it all. I'm going to hit this show on Friday and I was wondering what's on the set list. Thanks.

Zod
I'll probably be there too. Gonna see if I can wrest Dave away from his obnoxious job (boss) and get him there too. Hope to see you there! :headbang:

Zod

Welx! Anytime! I didn't grab it from the forum :heh:

I'm going solely to hear Tim sing.

Zod

Yep, as would I......

That was the reason for me seeing them in Chicago this last Sunday.

The songs they played from the new cd I believe were:

1. Death Dealer
2. Damnation Game
3. Red Devil

I believe these are the songs they played. You'll get about 50% of the time with Ripper singing, the other 50% is Yngwie instrumentals.

I had a "Dad" weekend in Central WI, otherwise I would have made the trek down for this.... :erk:

I always liked that song but I can't picture Ripper singing something so over the top commercial.

Zod

Forget commercial. If that's still the setlist, I can't see Ripper singing such high pitched melodic songs. It just isn't his forte. I mean, that would be like Matt Barlow (or Urban Breed) singing old Pyramaze songs . . . .

Steve in Philly

P.S. - Wish I had looked into this. The wife and I will be in NY this weekend, but I'm taking her to an Off-Broadway 80's hair band musica. ;)