Yngwie's Vocalists

Pelata, have you seen Yngwie with Doogie White singing> If so, what were your thoughts! GOod to see you on the PP baord dude!

VenomGA said:
Pelata, have you seen Yngwie with Doogie White singing> If so, what were your thoughts! GOod to see you on the PP baord dude!

Thanks. No, I've never seen him play w/ Yngwie. But he's a great singer and I like the records he's done with and w/o Yngwie.

Pelata said:
Thanks. No, I've never seen him play w/ Yngwie. But he's a great singer and I like the records he's done with and w/o Yngwie.
I have no problem with the man on record, just live...his voice is weak and he can;t hit high notes

This hadn't occured to me before reading this thread, but almost all of the male vocalists on Nikolo Kotzev's "Nostradamus" have an association with Yngwie: Goran Edman, Jorn, JLT, and Doogie White.

I saw Jorn sing for Yngwie. He was absolutely terrible. It is no offense to Jorn as I don't think they were having a good tour, but Yngwie did sound great with Joe Lynn Turner and Mike Vascera. Those were my two faves.

Bryant

booB said:
maybe he'll hire Alannah Myles next. :)

Oh, great. Now what’s stuck in my head is a rendition of “I’ll See the Light Tonight” – performed at the tempo of “Black Velvet.” o_O

:lol:

Bryant said:
I saw Jorn sing for Yngwie. He was absolutely terrible. It is no offense to Jorn as I don't think they were having a good tour

Ha, funny story about that. I saw this show at Harpo's, and I was pretty close to the front... everyone was shouting "Yngwie... Yngwie..." and I was shouting, at the top of my lungs, "Jorn Lande... Jorn Lande..." and Yngwie looked down from the stage and gave me a dirty look. :lol:

Jorn was absolutely INCREDIBLE at that show. His version of "Crucify" from War to End All Wars blew the original away -- and that's one of my favorite Yngwie songs.