Your favorite type ov weather?!

Favorite type ov weather?

• Total voters

Matt

Dec 10, 2005
Saint Louis
So, what is it? I love cloudy/gray/dreary days myself. I also like snow and sunny summer days.

Pick one for type of weather and one for temperature.

cloudy/gray/dreary/rainy

I only like sunny days when it's not hot outside. Too bad we are only entitled to about two weeks of them in a year.

I prefer seasons, not weathers, really. Nothing beats a crisp, cool autumn morning in prime foliage. Except maybe a warmer winter day after a fresh snowfall.

I don't do so well in the heat, and it's just plain inconvenient when it's too cold (having to warm the car up and shit). Though both have their upsides. When it's hot, it's grilling season. When it's cold, I don't have to worry about fitting an entire case of Snapple in the fridge because I can just stick it outside.

Really, the only things I really can't stand are high humidity and lots of ice. The intermediate seasons are my favorite, but I still enjoy those hot summer nights and fresh snowfall in the winter. I'm easy to please is what I'm saying.

Some ice is cool, for sliding around on. Ice storms fucking suck (last year Illinois had a HUGE one...knocked out the power of 100's of towns)

Gray/cloudy/gloomy for me. I also like snow but not when the weather's too cold like below zero, since I'm not a fan of dressing that warmly. I can't stand the summer heat either. I just prefer weather where I can just dress in jeans, a t-shirt, and a zip-hoodie.

Yea, seasons make more sense. I love fall when its chilly but you don't really need more than a sweater outside. The air is so clean and refreshing that it almost hurts to breathe it in sometimes. I also love snow but it's a difficult task navigating through NYC with the shitty grey/piss snow all over the place.