YT: Worst guitarst?

Notuern

Bloody vaginal belch
Oct 20, 2007
Worst guitarist of youtube? :lol:

It popped up in my recommended videos and i felt a sudden urge to share it with you guys! :lol:

.. so who's the very worst guitarist you've found on youtube?

Last edited by a moderator:
He's clearly just a kid having a go, there are plenty of guitarists on youtube who think they're awesome but are, in actuality, terrible. I'd be making fun of them, not a little kid who's making the best of it.

You know the kind I mean, the ones you watch where YOU feel awkward and embarrassed, and you're not even the douche making their guitar sound like it's being fretted with a face and picked with one of those giant dog food sausages.

He's clearly just a kid having a go, there are plenty of guitarists on youtube who think they're awesome but are, in actuality, terrible. I'd be making fun of them, not a little kid who's making the best of it.

You know the kind I mean, the ones you watch where YOU feel awkward and embarrassed, and you're not even the douche making their guitar sound like it's being fretted with a face and picked with one of those giant dog food sausages.

:lol:

LMAO, you should make a book of analogies.

Preeeeeeeeeetty sure I'm worse.

I keep reading 'picking harder is better' so being the retard drummer I am, I picked up the guitar and picked so hard that the attack was about 1/4 note sharp. Probably would have broken the strings if my friend didn't let me know that, ya know, maybe that's a bit too hard :)

On a side note, with the glare on his shirt I totally thought it said Penis State >.>

I don't wanna make fun of this kid, cause it's apparent that he's just started playing....
someone should show him some picking technique etc before he starts getting used to this.

BUT
I do like the "epileptic vabrato" technique you can wittness at the very end of the vid :)

the retard drummer I am, I picked up the guitar and picked so hard that the attack was about 1/4 note sharp
sound like you might be a good drummer though...I love hard hitters!

:lol:

LMAO, you should make a book of analogies.

Incidentally, those sausages are serious business.

I hit my buddy Andy in the back with one of the "Chum" ones and his back hurt for like a week. :lol:

Indeed the advertisements did not exaggerate the true chumpiness of the product.

A select video for those of you who can't be fucked browsing the profile.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-xgM0PtTaY&feature=related[/ame]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

He's like that kid in school who always had the most awesome toys but never played with them properly, choosing to bash them together rather than give them voice and act out harrowing drama full of intrigue, suspense and engrossing character development.

And strapping fireworks to the GI JOE knock-off while the real GI JOEs watch in hushed anticipation, awaiting countenance from the spiteful gods who demand the purging of the impure.

:lol: it took me the end of the video to actually get he was playing "beat it".

Well, he is a beginner who has touched a guitar 1 day ago and starts with bad habits.

I hate that.

So many times I've been trying to fuel my GAS for an amp and I come across some 'harmony-central-esque' kind of nub, playing HORRIBLY and with TERRIBLE tone, and I think "would this guy really sound any different if he were playing a Marshall MG?"

Some of these videos are quite awesome for suppressing any GAS that you get from time to time.
Just watch one and you`ll think for yourself: "Shit, I don`t want this Uberschall, it sounds like crap"

We should just rename this thread and crank it with videos of different gear played by these guys.
Think of all the money saved....