zappa plays zappa dates

Kenso

Juke Box Hero
Sep 18, 2006
zzz
idk about you guys, but frank zappa is one of my all time fav composers, and i was SUPER excited to see a date close enough for me to go! coincidentally, as i found out about these dates, i realized i was wearing a frank zappa shirt.

anyways here are the dates

http://www.zappaplayszappa.com/tourdates.html

anyone going to be at the new orleans show?

edit: i noticed theres an atlanta date, i know theres alot of you from atlanta here, i strongly suggest catching this show!

I saw it in Washington, DC. Incredible show. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

They are playing some deep tracks from Frank's catalog. They are playing it at a very high level. The sound quality is the best you'll probably ever hear. Dweezil has the playing virtually down. He doesn't have the charisma on stage that Frank had. But so be it. His playing is incredible.

I might have to see it again, but its pricey!

I saw it in Washington, DC. Incredible show. One of the best shows I've ever seen.

They are playing some deep tracks from Frank's catalog. They are playing it at a very high level. The sound quality is the best you'll probably ever hear. Dweezil has the playing virtually down. He doesn't have the charisma on stage that Frank had. But so be it. His playing is incredible.

I might have to see it again, but its pricey!

thats great to hear

its only 36 bucks where i am seeing it, so i guess i lucked out! ive been wanting to see this tour ever since they started doing it like 3 years ago or something.