ZERO HOUR!!!

Rev. Clayton

The Singer
Sep 4, 2006
www.suspyre.com
Sensory Records is honored to continue our long running relationship with Zero Hour. The band's fifth album, titled "Dark Deceiver", will be released worldwide on April 29, 2008. The Tipton brothers have come up with some fresh aural twists and turns that will definitely please their fans (and us too!).

As a sneak preview you can hear an mp3 of the title cut here:

http://www.lasersedgegroup.com/soundfiles/darkdeceiver.mp3

Awesome clip and I can't wait for this cd. Enjoy.

When ZH first recruited Chris Salinas to do vocals I thought it would be a match made in heaven. Once "Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond" finally came out I realized I was so very wrong. I just don't think that his voice works for ZH as well as I thought it may, it just seems to grate; and that is not a good thing to go on top of technical guitar riffs. Don't get me wrong, I love the first two ZH releases a lot and think that "A Fragile Mind" is decent; however, it really feels that since AFM they seem to be getting less and less inspired. Even in this sample I hear the same sounds that I heard on the last couple of albums. The bass lines are being reused while they put a somewhat different little technical guitar line in there.

I don't know what it is really, ZH just doesn't do anything for me anymore...

I think the new song sounds nothing like the previous albums. To me, this band has done nothing but step up their game and they're kickin' ass doing it.

I'm very excited to hear this album...that's why I made this thread. I actually do hear the sounds of their previous albums in this song, but for me, it's perfect either way. I can't wait to pick it up.

I'm very excited to hear this album...that's why I made this thread. I actually do hear the sounds of their previous albums in this song, but for me, it's perfect either way. I can't wait to pick it up.
Well, yeah, they've not completely re-invented themselves, but I definitely think each album stands on its own. That's what I was referring to. I wasn't being literal, you know.

And yes, it is perfect no matter what. I love how the guitars sound so eerie on this track.