Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver info

Right on Mark, lunatic and Eyesore,

Way STOKED you dig it guys and thanks so much for letting us know my bro's.

YOU KATS RULE!! MAN YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

Just stopping in to say that i stop by the page and listen to the sample of 'The Dark Deceiver' at least three times a day. Can't wait to get my hands on the album. Zero Hour shall dominate my ears for months upon months come April 29th. The song sounds RIDICULOUSLY AMAZING!!!! Alright that's all i needed to say......:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Right on Angel of Deaf and Rob. Really appreciate it guys and the label just started pressing the CD's. Hope to have more news soon and YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

Hey Jasun, tell those sucka's to press press press!!!!

The "Dark Deceiver" sample sounds so bad ass! I mean that has to be some of the hardest hitting passages I've heard from ZH... And the song really seems to transition well from part to part....

Really looking forward to it man!! :kickass:
When are you guys gonna break it in Live :heh: :headbang: tap tap, nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean know what I mean!!:lol:

YOU RULE BRETT and you betcha I know what you mean bro.

Hard to say exactly when we'll start playing out. Troy's arms have been a huge issue and want to make sure he's all good before we do anything. Once everything is a bit clearer on that end we'll let everyone know.

BRETT RULES and talk to you soon man.

Jasun

Hey Jasun is the lead in that track the same thing off one of the youtube videos of you?
Sounds awesome btw!!!! :worship:
Also I hope Troy gets better, that has to be every musicians worst nightmare!!

Nice direction. Heavy, but accessible. I like the different vocal textures. You guys seem to be really hitting tight. Let's hope this newfound stability in the line-up continues to drive the band into the next decade and beyond! :headbang:

Thanks so much guys and really appreciate the kind words Kenneth, 97 and Angelofdeaf. Sorry I didn't get back sooner to you guys but I'm in Nashville Tn visiting my sister at the moment.

Yeah that's the same sequence I did in the DD Jam.

Troy I hope get better and it has been a very rough go on him of late. I hope to have better news ib regards to that soon.

Thanks again guys and all the best.

Jasun

Hi guys, I just read about your new album - great to hear, can't wait to get a hold on it.

I was wondering: Troy, did you get the German issue of Bass Professor I sent to you - remember, I was the interviewer?

Yes Troy did received the issue and thank you so much bro. Troy was very excited about the issue. I know he got a copy at PPC when we did the PPC Fest.

YOU RULE MAN and can't thank you enough for wanting to spread the word about Troy and ZH.

METAL!!

Jasun

Received DD today and though it's still a bit early I'd say I like it even more than the last album. Seems to be a bit darker and more heavy. Great disc, look forward to see you at the PP Scandinavia :)