Zero Hour - Dark Deceiver info

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Sensory Records is honored to continue our long running relationship with Zero Hour. The band's fifth album, titled "Dark Deceiver", will be released worldwide on April 29, 2008. The Tipton brothers have come up with some fresh aural twists and turns that will definitely please their fans (and us too!).

As a sneak preview you can hear an mp3 of the title cut here:

http://www.lasersedgegroup.com/soundfiles/darkdeceiver.mp3

I'm not certain that abusing your instruments like that is even legal in some of the red states. That could effect tour planning.

That opening riff is just sick. The band sounds tighter than... (fill in your own crude reference here).

Congrats boys. Can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Zod

Right on Zod and Deron,

Really happy to hear you dig the song and thanks for letting us know your thoughts. It gets us pumped to get this CD out.

Thanks Ken for getting the MP3 up.

METAL!!

Jasun

Another ZH album!? That sample already kicked my ass. I will DEFINITELY be buying this.

Hope to see y'all on another tour too!

Thanks to Zero Hour and Ken Golden.Now I will be unable to work for the next couple of months since I threw my neck out of place banging my head.Thanks guys...I can't afford to miss work

Heavy as fluck,guys! Wow

Thank you so much for a 192k sample. It makes a tremendous difference in the first impression of new music.

Oh yeah, the song rocks too. :worship:

Boy, oh boy!! One of the most anticipated releases of the year, for sure!!!
I'll be buying it the day it becomes available. Pre Order, even!

Congrats once again Jasun, Troy, Chris and Mike. The sample sounds awesome!!!

-Milt

I don't even need to listen to the sample - a blind buy for me. Would be cool to see them at the Showcase - no fear of them having a Vanden Plas snafu and needing to cancel.