At The Gates

Best At The Gates Album?

• Total voters
i know it's At The Gates' most well know album, but its personally my favourate, i went for Slaughter Of The Soul..

i only have a few mp3s of each of the other albums, i have never been able to find anywhere that sells them, record stores around here are prety.... totally shitty,

At The Gates is my favorite band. I can't decide I like all of their albums sooo much. They are one of those bands who were good from the get go and have evolved while maintaining there roots. I can't say enough good things of them.

I've been aiming to buy more At The Gates seeing as they are one of the few melodic death bands I actually love...I only own Slaughter of the Soul and it is mesmorizingly great..I have every right to assume that the other albums are up to par with it as well..

Soilent Goat said:
I've been aiming to buy more At The Gates seeing as they are one of the few melodic death bands I actually love...I only own Slaughter of the Soul and it is mesmorizingly great..I have every right to assume that the other albums are up to par with it as well..

They're better.

I only own Terminal Spirit Disease, Slaughter Of The Soul, and Suicidal Final Art. I guess I like Suicidal Art best, since it has some of the best songs from the two other albums I have as well as some killer tracks of albums I don't have.

Neurotic said:
1'm surprised that nobody has mention TSD, that's a kick ass album, some of my all time ATG favorites are there(the swarm,TSD,forever blind)
I voted for that. Yeah, I love those songs. I wish it had more studio songs on it, however. Just plain hardcore at it's best! At the Gates kicks ass! Although my screenname is "Theredintheskyisours", I still voted for Terminal Spirit Disease.