Best guitar work on a vocal album

Actually, if you would check back, you would see that I did just that and stated multiple times that I dont do the favorite thing... because there is alot of damn good work out there. Wasnt trying to touch on anybodys sensitivity but was actually saying. "Man ! Theres alot of damn good work out there."

one more time ? :lol: geeze

Whenever I read your posts, I still have Stewie's from the Family Guy in my head.:lol:

Time for a sexy party!

Is Stewie the guy that was also in the movie with Will Smith... something about how to get a woman ?

Anyway, for me I'd have to say 'Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor'

Not just amazing lead work, but some genius riffs too.

Iced Earth - Night of the Stormrider

The rythm guitarist is FREAKING awesome! :OMG:

I like these different threads very much, coz these make you realize how many great bands there actually are and that you don't just have one single band that's your favourite

Thanks for this! :p

Iced Earth - Night of the Stormrider

The rythm guitarist is FREAKING awesome! :OMG:

I like these different threads very much, coz these make you realize how many great bands there actually are and that you don't just have one single band that's your favourite

Thanks for this! :p

These threads are fun and they give you ideas for bands to check out.

George Lynch on the Dokken albums 'Back For The Attack' and 'Under Lock And Key', and Kee Marchello's stuff on Europe's 'Out Of This World' are unbelieveable, even 20 + years on.

Kaipa - Angling Feelings - Per Nilssen on guitar

Uhhh.. The vocals on Kaipa..:puke:. In every case so far, I have been able to tolerate bands with bad vocalists and even grow to like them. Kaipa are the one exception. Awesome musicians, but those vocals.:ill:

I have Keyholder and Notes from the Past. I really like them instrumentally, but the vocals are just so freaking melodramatic or something. I have had notes from the past for about 4 years now and every time I go back to it, I can't get more than 10 minutes into it because of the vocals.

With that said, I'm now going back to Keyholder for a listen..