Borknagar to play Screamfest 08

Okay, it seems like my friend Felix and I will be there. Maybe his girlfriend, and two of my other friends (Carsten and Klaus, for those of you who know them) as well. I'm gonna meet y'all!

Rivfadír;6974188 said:
Okay, it seems like my friend Felix and I will be there. Maybe his girlfriend, and two of my other friends (Carsten and Klaus, for those of you who know them) as well. I'm gonna meet y'all!

Is Carsten, Bjarkhulhu? BUT YAY I GET TO MEET KLAUS! and you of course! Getting to see Borknagar live with my Danish homies = awesome. I had a dream last night I saw Vintersorg live, I really can't wait. :erk:

Me too. I made the mistake of taking Ecstasy when I had been drinking the previous night. I've been in a complete state of torture for the last 16 hours.
I did nothing as mad as that now.

I was at my friends 21st, I lost count of how many drinks I had.... then I had work at 8am :cry:

Is Carsten, Bjarkhulhu? BUT YAY I GET TO MEET KLAUS! and you of course! Getting to see Borknagar live with my Danish homies = awesome. I had a dream last night I saw Vintersorg live, I really can't wait. :erk:

No, Carsten is FinalFanatic. Bjarkulhu is called Bjarke.

But yeah, it seems like we will go. It's gonna be awesome. I will be there, at least.

Rivfadír;6975203 said:
No, Carsten is FinalFanatic. Bjarkulhu is called Bjarke.

But yeah, it seems like we will go. It's gonna be awesome. I will be there, at least.

Oh wow, I didn't even realise FinalFanatic was one of your friends. Seriously, you guys have taken over my forums. I can't wait now <3

BTW, I'm wondering who will play bass and 2nd guitar live.. the bass I think will be Tyr, but the 2nd guitar? Jens is still playing guitar somewhere or another guy will do?

Asgeir, I see some people mentioning Sirenia, Soilwork, Katatonia and Gothminister, but I see no official statement that they are going to play. Is it just people talking out of they're asses, or am I going to have to cum all over, because I'll get to see both Borknagar and Sirenia?

Edit: Ahh, I see, thats talk from last year. I'll crawl into a corner and die in pity now.