Borknagar to play Screamfest 08

Rivfadír;6994710 said:
Really? How so?

You just go to one of the forums I think its close to site suggestions or whatever. And make a topic saying I'd like a name change please.

After the first time you have to be a premium member though.

I'm wondering if Borknagar will play a song from the new album on SF...even if the album is still unreleased to that date... that will be orgasmic :Smokedev:

I have some money saved, like 2000 dollars so far... I think I might be able to go, if I keep making money at the rate that I am. But I would only go for the Saturday date to see Borknagar then go on some kind of sight seeing afterwards.

I offered to pay for Robbie's ticket AND flight. He still refuses.
I just don't get him at all really. Then again, don't blame him really, it must be creepy having ME like him.

I think he's gay for David Duchovny. Oh well, his loss. It's gonna be awesome, and we're gonna have fun!

< /wrists>

I c wut u did thar. And it was funny, in a bad-pun sorta way.

Also, please don't / anything.

Rivfadír;7055178 said:
I think he's gay for David Duchovny. Oh well, his loss. It's gonna be awesome, and we're gonna have fun!

I c wut u did thar. And it was funny, in a bad-pun sorta way.

Also, please don't / anything.

True, Men cry out for my love, yet I give it to the most ungrateful bastard ever. Typical.

And yes, we all should have a good laugh there. Especially if the others from my boards are going. Just don't be all talking in Danish and leaving me out.:erk:

Hehe, we will. But only when we're talking about you. Naw, from the year I was with my Finnish girlfriend we all got pretty used to speaking English a lot. Also, one of the guys (the one you don't know, Felix) also has a Finnish girlfriend. He's used to it.

FinalFanatic (Carsten) is surely coming, and I'm gonna make Klaus come too.

Meh, Robbie's a bit of a cunt, anyhow. Just ignore him, he'll come around.

Would somebody like to pay a ticket for me to go to Norway? you know, so there's a representation of 3rd-world Bork fans? :lol:

EDIT: I notice you have the 01011001 signed by Arjen! Lucky bastard, how did you manage that? :p

Hehe, where are you from?

I preordered it from his site back in November. It was a special offer.