Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - Final Round!

Which one of these is THE BETTER SONG?

• Total voters
I voted for Lethe, one of their best songs and the first one I heard by them. Punish my heaven is awesome but just doesn´t stand up to the fluid that disintegrates.

Is there a trick?

BETTER and BEST you meant?

If so - why play any mind games? It's confusing, and if I'm right - I voted for a wrong track.

Oh, poor dumb me.

Is there a trick?

BETTER and BEST you meant?

If so - why play any mind games? It's confusing, and if I'm right - I voted for a wrong track.

Oh, poor dumb me.

Nah, I just worded it so because as time marched on the original list of participants no longer encompassed all DT songs ever recorded. In other words, no songs from Character (or Fiction) were ever included. Thus, we can't really call the Survivor the absolute best, now can we?

-Villain

that was a long ass time ago, but in all seriousness punish my heaven is way better to mosh to live and well lethe is just great when you are listening to it(.)

This is what it comes down to... who could've guessed :p

I voted yes on capital punishment!! Been one of my favourites from the start and is just unforgetably good, in my opinion. It doesn't really get much better. Alot of the guitar parts in the bridges and the progressive melodies will always be with me and will always inspire me. I understand how people might refer the term 'over played' to PMH... But to me it cannot be. The only track that I hold closer to my heart by Dark Tranquillity is Haven. If PMH doesn't win I will fully understand, as lethe is also truly superb.

To paraphrase my own post from the a conceptual thread for this song survivor; "You do realize Villain, that if we use this method, the song survivor might take over a year!". Talk about an understatement.

It's got to be Lethe.