Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor - Final Round!

Which one of these is THE BETTER SONG?

• Total voters
I agree. Let's end this before any of the punishers can set up a few more accounts and give 3 more votes to it.

Rahvin's correct. It is time to finish this thing now. For good.

Rahvin, feel free to close the poll. All the the rest of you, if you haven't voted yet, you'll need to do so before he sees this post and works his magic.

-Villain

Can admins ban themselves?

Cuz if so, rahvin should have banned himself (at elast just of curiosity!) and let Heaven win... but what's left for me now is to whine :sob:

Can admins ban themselves?

Cuz if so, rahvin should have banned himself (at elast just of curiosity!) and let Heaven win... but what's left for me now is to whine :sob:

Wouldn't it still be a draw, even if I didn't vote?

Anyway, I can only request bans (to MetalAges). They're usually granted without investigation - since I'm not a moron - but I expect a ban request for myself could raise a couple of questions. And I'm not including "Thank you! Why not sooner?"

I think I'm gonna whine, too, because none of my favorite songs was in the final round.

And to the surprise of us all, Lethe is the winner of the Dark Tranquillity Song Survivor! Congratulations to Martin Henriksson (music) and Niklas Sundin (lyrics), as well as the whole band.

I think I'm gonna whine, too, because none of my favorite songs was in the final round.

While you are perfectly entitled to whine as much as anyone, I must say I'm pretty fucking satisfied this monstrosity has finally been brought to a bitter halt (lame pun, I know). For a moment I thought I should write a comprehensive analysis of all the stages of the Song Survivor, but eventually decided not to - I'm pretty sure all of us would rather forget this thing ever existed.

Anyways, despite all that, it was fun for a while. And like all the fun things that get boring at some point, it was worth it.

Perhaps we can have a similar game a few decades later. Then again, perhaps not.

-Villain (once the mad poller, now a respectable citizen)

^ Hahah :p , ye did a great job Villain. be proud about it!

So I can't vote now? I was probably going to vote for Lethe anyway hehe :rolleyes: :p :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :kickass: .

Rahv, it's a good thing you put that note in, because it's the first thing that popped into my head, haha. Ok, who's gonna photoshop Rahv as House now?

Makaan, you're evil and I love it. I'd run before Villain sees it though.

~kov.