Diseases, Injuries, Illnesses

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
What hurts you bitch? I have a cold. I cough. I have a runny nose.

Discuss.

I have a stomach bug... so let's just say I'm having some unholy rumblings in the ol' captain's quarters.

I played hockey for the first time in 4 years. Still got a bit of the game in me, but my entire left leg, ass downwards, is killing me.

I porked 4 times at about an hour each session in a period of 18 hours so I can't really sit or anything without pain and my junk feels swollen. Also my legs/ass hurt from a combination of porking and raking/bagging leaves.

who i'm porking is my business!

today i have a sore throat and clogged up respiratory system because i've been smoking cigarettes again. fucking gross

So I got drunk drunk as hell on friday and smoked some weed yesterday because I was still drunk. Then I fell of the stairs and fucked my left ankle. It still hurts and I can’t even walk properly. Boo.

So I got drunk drunk as hell on friday and smoked some weed yesterday because I was still drunk. Then I fell of the stairs and fucked my left ankle. It still hurts and I can’t even walk properly. Boo.

I got drunk as fuck Friday night and fell down a few stairs as well. I was pretty much a zombie yesterday.

I'm 5'6" and when wasted I don't care who the fuck you are. I'll take on 3people at once. I've been kicked out of a few bars. Can't recall why.