embarrassing moments

Originally posted by speakinstone
Yes I know the movie, directed by Aki Kaurismäki(?).. but haven't seen that one..

I believe I can imagine how weird this our language sounds..! ;)

It was amazing! funniest thing I've seen in a long time. You should go see it now! I need to find more of his stuff (though that is pretty much impossible down here).
Oh... and I heard that some bomb killed a few people in a shopping center in Helsinki yesterday.... Really sorry for that. Hope you people there get over it soon.....:(

Originally posted by sol83
It was amazing! funniest thing I've seen in a long time. You should go see it now! I need to find more of his stuff (though that is pretty much impossible down here).
Oh... and I heard that some bomb killed a few people in a shopping center in Helsinki yesterday.... Really sorry for that. Hope you people there get over it soon.....:(

I should see that movie, yes.. Oh, and have you ever seen any of Mika Kaurismäki (Aki's bro)? His direction The Clan: Tale Of The Frogs (1985) (Klaani: Tarina Sammakoitten Suvusta) was a pretty good one, though the guy in the main role is not too talented..

Yes, 7 people have killed by that bomb, I think..
There must be some sick bastard..!?! :mad:

I should see that movie, yes.. Oh, and have you ever seen any of Mika Kaurismäki (Aki's bro)? His direction The Clan: Tale Of The Frogs (1985) (Klaani: Tarina Sammakoitten Suvusta) was a pretty good one, though the guy in the main role is not too talented..

Yes, 7 people have killed by that bomb, I think..
There must be some sick bastard..!?! :mad:

I told you it's impossible to find Finnish films here. Only if some cinema does atribut or something. Six months ago they did one on Norwegian cinema..... Hopefuly they'll do one on Finnish cinema too. Oh and I learned my first finnish word.... it's "kiitos" which means thank you, right?

Originally posted by sol83
I told you it's impossible to find Finnish films here. Only if some cinema does atribut or something. Six months ago they did one on Norwegian cinema..... Hopefuly they'll do one on Finnish cinema too. Oh and I learned my first finnish word.... it's "kiitos" which means thank you, right?

Right :)
So you could continue: 'ole hyvä', means 'you're welcome'..

Oh, fuck. Yeah, there was this sick bastard who carried this bomb to the shoppingmall. That fucker. Killed one small child as well. I don't myself believe in heaven and hell, but I sure hope that fucker goes straight to hell if there is one... (yes, he died in the accident too)...

I'm happy that you don't live in that area, stone, atleast as far as I know!

:cry:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Oh, fuck. Yeah, there was this sick bastard who carried this bomb to the shoppingmall. That fucker. Killed one small child as well. I don't myself believe in heaven and hell, but I sure hope that fucker goes straight to hell if there is one... (yes, he died in the accident too)...

I'm happy that you don't live in that area, stone, atleast as far as I know!

:cry:

Good to 'see' you alive, too! :dopey:

Good to 'see' you alive, too! :dopey:

That's a little miracle after all that heavy drinking and almost gettin in to a fight :rolleyes: :puke: as you can see from my little rant up there, I was pretty pissed (I posted that from a bar :D )

So, did you go to see Tiamat, no?

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
That's a little miracle after all that heavy drinking and almost gettin in to a fight :rolleyes: :puke: as you can see from my little rant up there, I was pretty pissed (I posted that from a bar :D )

So, did you go to see Tiamat, no?

Yeah I guessed you was boozing.. oh well, so was I (surprise!) :D
But not with Tiamat, yes..No friend of mine was comin with and the tickets were pretty too expensive for a band I don't know much about (hehe, and I'm going to see Satyricon thursday, eh..:rolleyes: )

3 days ago me and my friend were going to a conference. Since our prime minister will also perform a speech, there were too many police! While we were entering from that magnetic gate, a police wanted my friend to put his bag on sth which is controlled by a monitor. (You know, they can be able to see what is in it.But it is not so clear. You can only understand what images are consist of.)He did so. Then I saw that there is a quick movement. A police holded my friend from his arms as if he was tieing them back.And I saw him kneeling down with the polices pressure..:devil: Than a man jumped over me! He hold me as if I am a pocket of potatoes. :eek: After several minutes, we were in front of a chief police officer. He was laughing and we were looking at him with a shocked impression!:confused: He said that there was a mistake. The thing was, they thought that there was a gun in my friends bag.:erk: But actually when they opened the bag, they became aware that, it is not a gun but a cigarette lighter in the shape of a gun instead. But everyone were looking at us as if potential criminals. :zombie:It was too embarrassing. Also in the conference hall, everyone were pointing us! Whoa...:cry:
And still I don't know what a man at the age of 35 were doing with that kind of a lighter.... :yuk:

Originally posted by necromancy
yep...funny...
but embarrassed either since everyone were looking at us as if we are potential ciriminals...Everyone were pointing us...and laughing..

You ask for it having a lighter in the shape of a gun!