Shock Moments While Listening To Metal?

Well, really you can do just about anything BUT drink if you are 18 or older but younger than 21 in the US. Yes, it is very stupid.

You all are so stupid sometimes. Kids shouldn't be drinking and getting drunk. Hell, no one should be getting drunk. If you're life is that meaningless that you need to escape it (or "make it more interesting") constantly by plastering yourself with alcohol, just bloody shoot yourself and get it over with. Christ.

Susperia said:
You all are so stupid sometimes. Kids shouldn't be drinking and getting drunk. Hell, no one should be getting drunk. If you're life is that meaningless that you need to escape it (or "make it more interesting") constantly by plastering yourself with alcohol, just bloody shoot yourself and get it over with. Christ.
you must be a lot of fun to be around

Why dont you become the president and make our lives good like yours so we could live ourlives happy without any problems. People can give us some money while we sit around painting and having sex. We will not have to worry about our future because we're college students that will get a great job and health care benifitts and be 'happy' like a typical american.

I'm up for it!!!

What makes you think I have no problems, Cody? Because I don't complain to everybody about them on a Metal messageboard? Lighten up darling. You know I'm absolutely penniless, and the girl I'm painting a portrait of right now just backed out on me, without paying me a dime.

Susperia said:
What makes you think I have no problems, Cody? Because I don't complain to everybody about them on a Metal messageboard? Lighten up darling. You know I'm absolutely penniless, and the girl I'm painting a portrait of right now just backed out on me, without paying me a dime.

Oh my someone backed out on college girls portrait. I'm sure your mommy will by you your books for next season so you don't really have anything to worry about.

boo-hoo

:cry:

Go to classes to paint must be so hard in this world. wah

I need my boyfriend or i'm gonna cry!!!

You represent every blonde college girl in the unites states. Typical perfect college student judging eveyone's actions because you have no idea how people are, only the perfect and fortunate.

I'm sure you can go to your dorm and see who can out smart each other with math problems for your fun!!!. have a nice day

The Greys said:
Oh my someone backed out on college girls portrait. I'm sure your mommy will by you your books for next season so you don't really have anything to worry about.

boo-hoo

:cry:

Go to classes to paint must be so hard in this world. wah

I need my boyfriend or i'm gonna cry!!!

You represent every blonde college girl in the unites states. Typical perfect college student judging eveyone's actions because you have no idea how people are, only the perfect and fortunate.

I'm sure you can go to your dorm and see who can out smart each other with math problems for your fun!!!. have a nice day
Dude, calm the fuck down. You're an ass.

What is with all the eDrama here lately. It's like you all talk to eachother on MSN and then bitch about eachother on the forum or something.

And I agree with Erik. If you want to be called by your first name then maybe you should have thought of that before you signed up at UM. This is boring and confusing for the rest of us. It's like when you're sitting on the train across two 13-year-old schoolgirls and you have to listen to them going "omigod I like totally saw Mike make out with Sarah the other day" for two hours straight.

I usually use their names in a condescending manner, because they're nice to me when they talk to me on AIM, and then on the board here they show off for the rest of you and act like a fucking dick to me.

You say stupid and arrogant things, CARA. You judge people all the time, CARA. Drinking and getting drunk is a choice, and if done responsibly, can be enjoyable, CARA.

I miss the days when I actually liked cara. She posts ignorant arrogant shit now and she does not even talk to me anymore.

Now i'm the fucking dick!!!

BLONDES SUCK!

You are a traiter

Track one on the new Naglfar cd, I thought it wasnt playing until that drum fill and it fades into the crazy song. Thats one of my favourite metal albums for sure