embarrassing moments

let's hear yours, too, miranda, as you are the one who revived the thread.

i was once caught doing it with my ex at university, in one of the empty classrooms. i cant forget the face of the boy who had opened the door.

and i have another experience with a lady in amsterdam in the red light district...but im definitely not telling that! :lol:

Wow,that Don is kinkyo_O

my most recent embarrasing moments were during my voice lessons,one month now.the classroom is in the middle of the school and i was made to sing like an idiot lalalalaallaalal and everybody could listen to me,threatening the teacher i was gonna hide under the piano from the embarassment:puke:

When I was a kid (10 years old maybe), I was caught wanking myself in the toilets...
My parents, uncles & cousins were waiting behind the door which was unlocked...
Once i was in action, they opened... it was the first time i experienced Shame... :loco::puke::loco:

Don Corleone said:
lolers...can we hear your voice somewhere sophia? maybe on an mp3 or something?

oh yeah i will record my voice while im covering antimatter songs,locked inside my wardrobe.why the wardrobe?:ill:it gives good isolation for the sounds so nobody can hear me.its just embarassing:( screaming into wardrobes and that:erk: .if i ever manage to do anything proper i'll let yous know.im doing acoustic covers of antimatter like.guitar,voice,cat:ill:!
professional stuff:ill::ill: :puke:

aye you're helpless.and guess what me mom called today and said we got a third cat in the family.noce.5 people and 3 cats and one fish,but ok the one cat and the fish stay with me in bloody Komotini.we are just too many :ill: lets spread some diseases,so population clears out

my cat has no balls and its persian.this means:it doesnt care about anything else than fffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFooooooooooooooodddddddddddd:D and kisses.
it watches the fish with scientific interest,with the sparkling eye of a cow i should say:ill: