Favourite Track From NeverWorld

What's Your Favourite Track From NeverWorld?

• NeverWorld (Power Quest Pt. 2)

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Temple of Fire

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Edge of Time

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Sacred Land

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • When I'm Gone

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • For Evermore

• Well of Souls

• Into The Light

• Lost Without You (Duet with Sabine Edelsbacher)

• Find The Way to The Top (Japanese Bonus Track)

• When I'm Gone (Japanese Bonus Track - Alternate Vocals - Sabine Edelsbacher)

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I Like Them ALL!!!

• Total voters

Samurai Sweetie

Sexy Samurai Chick
Feb 29, 2004
Somewhere in Nowhere...
www.ibanez.com
As in the other Poll, what's your favourite Track off of NeverWorld?

Again, too hard for me, though I don't know if I can really make a choice just yet, I've had the Album since October, and still can't decide on just one overall, I love Temple of Fire, Edge of Time, NeverWorld(Power Quest Pt. 2), When I'm Gone (both versions), and Find The Way to The Top, I liked this Album alot more than WoF, oh well, what about you?

I've put all of them. I know that's the slightly lazy option but this album really is breathtaking from start to finish. It's one of those albums that keeps you listening till the end and the track order is prefect.

If I did have to choose it would be between:

> Neverworld: Epic song with a majestic chorus.
> For Evermore: Uplifting all the way and will sound great played live.
> Lost Without You: Simply because it's so different. Admittedly it took a couple of listens for me to fully appreciate but it was worth it.
> Edge of Time: Sounds great on the album and having hesrd it plyed live twice I know this is a great crowd pleaser.

For this reason I could not pick just one so I had to go for the whole album.

I also love all the songs, but Lost Without You is extremely dear to me, so I voted that one :oops:

*Bumpity bump* :D

Again, this is too hard for me, this entire album was pretty awesome.

I'd have to say that there was only two tracks on this album that I didn't totally love, though they weren't any less catchy, still great songs.

Into The Light and Sacred Land for some reason were just too happy for me. :D

Although I don't own the album yet, I was able to pick a few:

Temple Of Fire: Love the guitar and keyboard solos here, although I think my perception of the lyrics has been forever altered by Power Metal Dom's misheard lyrics video LOL!

Edge Of Time: Very Van Halen-sounding, especially the keyboard at the beginning. A pinnacle song for live performances, nice to hear something a little different than the speedier songs.

Sacred Land: Another great melodic song. I especially liked the vocal work on this one.

When I'm Gone: My fave PQ ballad, very strong message on the vocals, and a nice guitar solo, plus the group harmonies during the chorus are beautiful.

Into The Light: My fave PQ song! I listen to this song on the internet a lot. The most melodic, happiest, excellent chorus, and the slowdown and sustained keyboard note at the end give a nice point of conclusion.

Final word: This was an incredible follow-up to Wings, and I'll will try to order it online when the site goes up.

Neverworld is my fav track, when i heard that track i was hooked :) I also really like Temple of fire, i really enjoy playing this track.

Definitely Edge of Time, as that was the song I heard that really got me into the band, and is still one of my favourite PQ songs!

Hello Temple of Fire! Speedy + keyboard intro + catchy chorus + endless hilarious ways to mishear the lyrics...

My personal interpretation:

Days of old, songs turning gold
Tannenbaum, everybody knows...

Tough to say, this one... will probably go with Neverworld... with Temple of Fire, Edge of Time, and For Evermore battling it out right behind it.

Ah now this poll is slightly easier as the album has the first PQ song I ever heard and also my favourite PQ track ever: Temple of Fire. Unbeatable. The vocals, guitar and keyboard all do their absolute PQ-best on that track. It's also one of the catchiest, most epic sounding power metal tracks I've ever heard. Sacred Land is a close second.

It's interesting looking at some of these polls from way back when, and seeing some posters who we haven't seen around these parts for a very long time. If they do happen to check in from time to time......Hope you are doing great guys.

It's interesting looking at some of these polls from way back when, and seeing some posters who we haven't seen around these parts for a very long time. If they do happen to check in from time to time......Hope you are doing great guys.

Yeah I know what you mean, it has a very nostalgic feeling to it.:oops:

I can speak for Knightrider of Doom and say that he is doing good still as I speak to him from time to time. :)

I hope the others are doing well too. :)

Was thinking that myself, Steve! Can't say I recognize a lot of them, though I do know Samurai Sweetie and KoD from way back when on the Dragonforce forum (and now). If they're checking in, I hope you're all doing well, too!

Was thinking that myself, Steve! Can't say I recognize a lot of them, though I do know Samurai Sweetie and KoD from way back when on the Dragonforce forum (and now). If they're checking in, I hope you're all doing well, too!
How sad that I never got to know those people.