Get to know your fellow nighwish fan

She has a LOT of books; I just got one at the book fair that talks about spirit guides; I can't remember the name. The only book of hers I would not recommend is Astrology Through a Psychic's Eyes; I am not trying to say anything bad about it, but to someone who is semi-professional, I can just tell that astrology is not her area of knowledge. :( It's a good book if you're a beginner; I'd recommend it as a first book to get if you are super-new to astrology, but if you have slightly more knowledge than a novice, it's probably better to pass that up and get another book of hers like Prophecy, Secrets and Mysteries of the World, or Animals in the Afterlife.

We should probably move this discussion over to the Book thread, so we don't clog this up for all the folks looking to introduce themselves. ;)

Name: Zombie and Xirena. Whatever suits your fancy better.
Located: Oklahoma
Hobbies: I write and read, but liken those more as life passions than just hobbies.
Favorite bands: Marilyn Manson, Nightwish, Lordi, The 69 Eyes, Jem, Anna Tsuchiya, Dir En Grey, The Birthday Massacre, and plenty of others.
Religion: Pagan - Greek Parthenon.
Smoker: Yes.
Drinker: Occasional
Additional info: I am a novelist working on a saga right now. I'm considered eccentric. I'm a bit of a hermit at times. I have been a Nightwish fan for many, many years. Since before Tarja was fired and still consider myself a fan although, well, I do have a few issues with the recent albums but I won't go into that here.

If there is anything else you would like to know, just ask!

Name: Jon
Located: Chicago
Hobbies: Stuff
Fave bands: Bands
Religion: None
Smoker: Yes (Trying to quit)
Drinker: Yes
Additional info: Maybe

Name: John
Hobbies: Music, writing, computers, electronics, photography
Favorite Bands: Sonata Arctica (Finland really rocks, doesn't it?), Sabaton, Within Temptation, Echoterra, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, just about any '80s metal band. And by the way, did I mention Nightwish?
Religion: Christian
Smoker: Not in a million years.
Drinker: Nope.
More stuff: Been a huge fan of the band ever since I discovered them last year. I'm an official moderator on another Nightwish site, but the more sites we have promoting this great band, the better! Someone's got to save America from horrible music. :)

Name: Lyndsay
Hobbies: Radio; Drumming; Fitness; Concerts/Local Shows/ Festivals
Fav Band: I don't have a #1 fav band, as its more of; "I have a favourite band in each particular genre of metal, etc."
Religion: Heavy METAL!
Smoker: Eww Gross.
Drinker: Don't prefer the taste of alcohol.
Additional Info: I am an exteremly sarcastic individual.

Oh this is fun!

Name: Michèle
Hobbies: Spending time with dog, and immediate family, watching movies, reading, listening to good music, working out.
Favourite band: Well that would be Nightwish, hands down. But I occasionally listen to Doro Pesch, Warlock, Phantom Blue, old Pantera (pre-Far beyond driven), old Mötley Crüe (pre-Dr. Feelgood), Heart and various 80's pop music LOL.
Religion: none of your beeswax, no offence.
Smoker: No, asthmatic.
Drinker: Allergic to alcohol. Now what are the odds, being adopted to Finland and being allergic to alcohol LOL?
Additonal info: Huge lover of dogs. Owner of the world's prettiest Bichon. Hands down.
Horoscope: Gemini with a Sag rising and Moon in Aries (damn that Aries moon!)

Name: Angie
Hobbies: Listening to music, movies, reading, writing FanFic, dirt track racing, travelling, the internet, learning about foreign cultures, gaming
Favorite Bands: Nightwish, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, HIM, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Disturbed, The Eagles, Bad Company, George Strait, Garth Brooks, um... if there are any more I'll edit my post later, lol~
Religion: Christian
Smoker: I'm an Asthmatic and I've got enough friends who smoke so I get plenty of "second-hand smoke" from them :(
Drinker: Occassionally but I have to plan for it (see below)
More stuff: I'm Bipolar and takes med for it. If I drink while taking my meds it makes me sicker than a damned dog for days :yuk: I spent 3 years serving in the US Navy! Didn't know I got sea sick till then, lol! My daughter will be 12 in May (nervous at the idea of her hitting puberty :cry: ). I am divorced although there may be a wedding in my future if things go the way I want them too with my boyfriend, hehe. I'm a big gamer, my favorites being Guitar Hero/Rock Band, and World of Warcraft. I used to play Final Fantasy XI until I was introduced to WoW :yow: I am the proud "momma" of 2 very cute Chiweenies (mom is a full sized Dachsund and dad is an Argentinian Chihuahua). Very happy to post pictures of my 2 little boys if you wanna see them, hehe! Uh, if there's anything you wanna know about me just ask!

C: Oh yeah Tramz is, he and I have had a few back and forths about it. :p

And I just noticed your newest addition to your signature.. LOL pissing in your haterade... love it!

I want to apologize for my smart-ass comment about my religion being none of your beeswax. Sounded bitchy. My bad.