God Damn Minorities Stole my Vehemence CD

WarHead

Handful of Nothing
Aug 27, 2001
Virginia
:yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell::yell:

Plus my stereo and all my other cds.,.you name it.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.im gonna bury who ever did it,.,..,

Don't think you're the only one.....
The same worthless scum who violated your possessions broke into my car three weeks ago.
Get this...the piece of shit cocksuckers stole our TAPE player out of our car (TAPE PLAYER!!!!!!!), not to mention my baby sons stroller, and a brand new bottle of bleach....
If you catch the fucker give me a call and I'll be over with my Louisville Slugger!!!!!!!
Still, it sucks to lose your cd's. Best of luck rebuilding!

yeha.,,.my vehemence cd was in the cd player too,.,.,. sigh,.,.,.they even took the unzipped lining of my leather jacket.,,.,.

I hope I get my CD-rs back from the ditched van, plus 7 real rare cds I own along with 50 cd-rs I took the time to burn. Hopefully Jasons parents come through and haul that back as he said they were doing.

Hope you get another Vehemence cd, in some cheaper/free fashion and death to the guy that ripped you off.

Well I've been asking around and I think some people know who did it but won't tell me because their whores. I will find them though.,...its just a matter of time.

FUCK MAN, I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT!! My fuckin thoughts from which i hide was stolen outta my backpack at school, plus my 2 fuckin Fall Of Empyrean CD's. I swear i'm gonna hang the motherfuckers when i find them, they shall pay.

cannibalistic_lord said:
FUCK MAN, I KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKIN ABOUT!! My fuckin thoughts from which i hide was stolen outta my backpack at school, plus my 2 fuckin Fall Of Empyrean CD's. I swear i'm gonna hang the motherfuckers when i find them, they shall pay.

Yeah.,,.and its not like they listen to the cds or can trade them in because you need the case to do that around here.

They're all a bunch of Homie-G Gangsta Foos who just can't help but steal things. I think they just have to steal things or else they have withdrawls. My bassist's cd player was just stolen out of his car. It had a burned copy of God Was Created in there. Boy was he ever pissed.

your friends are my heroes. My friends are too poor to get me something... ofcourse I never get them anything either... Wait, I burned them all God Was Created And Lunar Strain from In FLames! OH them!

christcrusher said:
HAHAHA...at least you go GWC back, that is good enough...lol, sorry to hear about all that, it sucks when shit like that happens!!

Cheers:)

My motto is: "Drink, and forget about it"

Done and done.,,.good times:D