Grand Morbid Funeral

http://www.ghostcultmag.com/unite-in-pain-part-ii-anders-nystrom-from-bloodbath/

another one of THIS interview, its getting old

"“You have this thing called Spotify, and of course as a customer it’s a perfect thing, you pay one subscription and you get everything streamed for free but at the end of the day, for me I can see the comfort but I see a lack of magic in that. Theres nothing spiritual about listening to a stream for me, I don’t find myself in position I want. If I buy and album ive paid hard earned money into, I can hold it and I know I own it."

At least I can agree with this.

I have Spotify premium AND I buy records/CD's, how about them apples? Why not have both.. I like owning physical releases, but I also enjoy the comfort of having all my music with me everywhere I go without needing a trailer behind my car to carry all my records and cd's, it's great.. At home, I also play my music from the computer 99.9% of the time, it's just so damn easy.

I have Spotify premium AND I buy records/CD's, how about them apples? Why not have both.. I like owning physical releases, but I also enjoy the comfort of having all my music with me everywhere I go without needing a trailer behind my car to carry all my records and cd's, it's great..

This. They complement each other, one does not nullify the other.

If CD's would come with some magic code "download me for free from xxxxxx" then fine, but I cant justify spending money on something that doesnt exist. I only buy digital games / music when it doesnt exist in any other physical form. I might be retarded hoarder but this is how it is.

I have Spotify premium AND I buy records/CD's, how about them apples? Why not have both.. I like owning physical releases, but I also enjoy the comfort of having all my music with me everywhere I go without needing a trailer behind my car to carry all my records and cd's, it's great.. At home, I also play my music from the computer 99.9% of the time, it's just so damn easy.

Very much agreed. I love my music collection, however I:

A. Only have so much money and space to dedicate to physical products.

B. Have a fairly eclectic taste and love spending time with new artists. I still want to help musicians out even if they end up not being for me. Given that I use Spotify mostly as music discovery tool, I feel better knowing that there's something going to them. (Of course the payout isn't great but it's better than pirating and has led me to so many physical purchases and concerts that I think it's quite justified.)

C. Live in an apartment, and have lived in apartments my whole life. Sitting down with my CDs and LPs is great but I can only bug my ladyfriend and neighbors with that beautiful metallic racket so much during one day. (Also, moving doesn't get any easier. More stuff = more of a pain.)

D. Work on my computer most of the day and don't want to lose the aural accompaniment just because I don't have my record player in my little office space.

You havent heard then about my mythical lazyness :lol:
Ripping usually goes faster than downloading, but then, you have to fetch the disc, take it out of its case and put it in the disc drive, which may indeed burn more energy than mouseclicking yourself to a download ;)
artist album 320 blogspot torrent on google. WHYHELLOTHARR
That is used to find stuff that isn't on spotify. Newalbumreleases.net and Getmetal.org are also helpful sites.
Very much agreed. I love my music collection, however I:

A. Only have so much money and space to dedicate to physical products.

B. Have a fairly eclectic taste and love spending time with new artists. I still want to help musicians out even if they end up not being for me. Given that I use Spotify mostly as music discovery tool, I feel better knowing that there's something going to them. (Of course the payout isn't great but it's better than pirating and has led me to so many physical purchases and concerts that I think it's quite justified.)

C. Live in an apartment, and have lived in apartments my whole life. Sitting down with my CDs and LPs is great but I can only bug my ladyfriend and neighbors with that beautiful metallic racket so much during one day. (Also, moving doesn't get any easier. More stuff = more of a pain.)

D. Work on my computer most of the day and don't want to lose the aural accompaniment just because I don't have my record player in my little office space.
A goes for me too, C also partially, the ladyfriend part :), D also applies.

Good thing there's rutracker, which is simply put a better piratebay :) Takes a minute on average to get any album.

The vocals clicked with me after the first few songs during my first listen. Call it blasphemous, but I think Nick Holmes' vocals suit the band's old school death metal sound much better than Michael Akerfeldt.