Grand Morbid Funeral

Grand Morbid Funeral is actually one of my favourite BB albums, I really like the whole album from beginning to end, the sound and especially the atmosphere with Nicks vocals fitting really well, still giving it a few spins each week.

I like it better than most of TFM and probably more than BD. I did not like Breeding Death much at all until fairly recently. Actually the first time I heard Bloodbath was the song Furnace Funeral, and I did not like it at all. I disliked it so much that I almost never listened to Bloodbath again. Luckily NMF came along and basically said "Fuck you, listen to this god damn band, they are awesome".

It was almost completely random that I heard Cancer of the Soul and asked "dude, who the fuck is this band??? It's Bloodbath?? What the fuck happened, when did they get awesome??!!".

After that I was sold, but I still hate Furnace Funeral.

Long story short, Grand Morbid Funeral sits in a semi-comfortable 4th place, when considering its competition. TFM has great moments that get lost in a mostly uninteresting album so considering I still really like 2/3 of Breeding Death, TFM is still last on the list.

Actually the first time I heard Bloodbath was the song Furnace Funeral, and I did not like it at all. I disliked it so much that I almost never listened to Bloodbath again.

After that I was sold, but I still hate Furnace Funeral.

Well, fuck you too, Caleb! :mad:

Interesting.

Now kill yourself.
yes pls

DIE!

Furnace Funeral is amazing and you deserve one for this heresy.
I ripped my throat apart asking for Furnace Funeral after every song at WOA. (I know it doesn't make a difference because predefined setlists, but what the hell)

I shouted "wrong funeral" when Nick announced they were going to play Grand Morbid Funeral :loco:

At least the people in the front row were entertained, if nothing else. :(

Wrong Funeral sounds like a song about me 1 month ago. I came to funeral of some distant family member and didnt really knew the faces. Only after the priest said whos laying in the coffin I realised my mistake.