Have your religious/spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

How have your religious or spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

• Total voters

zabu of nΩd

Free Insultation
Feb 9, 2007
Vote, and discuss.

Personally, I've become less agnostic and more atheist through discussions with the fine gents here in the religion thread/s - though I still consider myself agnostic.

(note: wait for poll)

edit:
The poll is public, so don't vote if you don't want people to see your choices. If your beliefs haven't changed, just select the same type for "was" and "am".

edit #2:
In case it's not clear, you're supposed to pick 3 choices - one from the "was" section, one from the "am" section, and one from the "I changed because" section. If your beliefs haven't changed, just do the first two.

My views haven't changed notably in several years, just reinforced with more knowledge.

You believe in Odin. I think it's your turn to grow up.

I don't believe in a physical Odin, but rather follow the teachings of Norse Mythology. bravery, honor, respect for one's ancestors.

look, I'm tired of debating this issue with you. Either accept that I follow something I believe in wholeheartedly or just kindly fuck off.

I don't believe in a physical Odin, but rather follow the teachings of Norse Mythology. bravery, honor, respect for one's ancestors.

look, I'm tired of debating this issue with you. Either accept that I follow something I believe in wholeheartedly or just kindly fuck off.

Bah, fuck that racial "badge of honor" bullshit.