Have your religious/spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

How have your religious or spiritual beliefs changed in the past year?

• Total voters
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

HAHAHA :lol: !!!

Gravity: Doesn't exist. If items of mass had any impact of others, then mountains should have people orbiting them. Or the space shuttle in space should have the astronauts orbiting it. Of course, that's just the tip of the gravity myth. Think about it. Scientists want us to believe that the sun has a gravitation pull strong enough to keep a planet like neptune or pluto in orbit, but then it's not strong enough to keep the moon in orbit? Why is that? What I believe is going on here is this: These objects in space have yet to receive mans touch, and thus have no sin to weigh them down. This isn't the case for earth, where we see the impact of transfered sin to material objects. The more sin, the heavier something is.

OMFG :lol:

My favorite was this one:

If the Bible is wrong when it tells us it is infallible, then it contradicts itself. If it contradicts itself, then it is unreliable. If it is unreliable, then our faith is totally shattered and Christianity is a lie. You need to seriously reconsider your logic.

Hideously Retarded "Human";6887099 said:
UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
Yeah! There definitely isn't a giant orb of gas undergoing nuclear fusion providing energy to our planet.

:kickass: Another Eagle. And we're all atheists :cool:
High Five! :cool:
He means that he was an atheist at 13 or 14 then 4 or 5 years later he got his eagle.
Yeah, this is how I understood it as well.
It was an honest mistake on your part, you've never met me so you don't know what I'm really like.
Yes we do. The internet is serious business.
One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.
I have a "religious quotes" section in the extended info of my facebook profile, and this is the first one on the list :p
If this were on this forum I would sig it.
That one made my list, too.
even though most of those posts were probably made by trolls (i hope they were :erk:) they're still funny.
Hahaha, this one is new to me, and it will be immortalized on my facebook as well.

The two posts above mine about inaccuracies and contradiction are hilarious as well. I'm glad people keep re-posting that link, because I never check for updates :p