How did the wedding go?

congratulations mike and anna!

makes me happy to see mikael happy. hoepfully this translates into some epic albums!

BLEEDING SPIDERS IN A FIELD OF FIRE!@

annamike.jpg

That looks amazing, congratulations to Mr and Mrs Akerfeldt :)

hehe. And FYI I didn't get kicked out! People here will think I'm some sort of animal! :) In fact I was the last to leave (thanks to having to wait for a taxi in the rain until 3am...).

I'm glad I didn't see those spiders or else I probably would have shit my pants. Twice in one night would not have been cool...

I think I behaved myself rather well, and I was cutting some fine "Saturday Night Fever" moves on the dancefloor, much to the shock / amusement / lust / horror of all those present.

And I hope your Mum didn't think I was serious when I said I had your face tattooed on my ass... :). Sometimes i shouldn't say the first thing that just pops into my head....

Can I post some pics?

Lee

Excellent! I'm so glad the wedding went well and you and Anna make a wonderful couple..Watch out for those spiders though..Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Mike Akerfeldt and many wonderful years of headbanging to both of you..Thanks for the great metal over the years and we are looking forward to hearing some more great muisc for Opeth and the just announced DVD sounds like a great idea..Congrats again Mike and I'm happy that you are happy as you only deserve the best.. From New York USA to Sweden CHEERS!