Is it gay

Gay or not, Jagged Little Pill has some good songs, and I wouldn't object if someone decided to start playing it.

not into Ace of whatever but when at a bar and someone throws on some ol' Morissette i might tap my foot

I just heard the rough demo of our new album in its entirety. Emanuele is the brainchild of Skylab and plays every instrument as well as some vocals. I've written lyrics on most of the songs, but this guy is like fucking Mozart. Some people have riffs in their head like myself, but this dude has entire songs that just come out. I told him that in order to keep it pure, the rest of us have to stand aside and let him do his work. It's been under wraps for the most part and we've only heard bits and pieces here and there, but tonight I heard the songs in their entirety, minus a few instruments and such. I have to say I'm completely floored by it and can hardly believe that I'm a part of this and that I'll be singing this stuff live. We found a new guitarist to handle all guitar duties so I can focus on just the vocals even though I'll be playing guitar and singing on a few songs. There's a song called Cryo Vector that's the darkest, bleakest, most frightening song I've heard in a long, long time due to its slow, plodding tempo and ambiance. The speed and intensity is there for most of the other songs but it's much more polished and straightforward; the black metal sound is gone apart from screams here and there. I can't fucking wait to record this thing and release it.

No, it's not gay at all to love your own music.