Ladies Topic

I saw this one program on plastic surger and this one guy said about those who get too much plastic surgery; they don't look younger, they just look like they've had a lot of work done.

This doesn't mean that I judge someone who's had work done. It's basically their business. But I can't see myself putting that kind of money on something that I don't even know will turn out great.

I definitely agree with that statement!
I don't think I will ever get work done, because of the horror stories I have heard about women who weren't recommended to the right doctor! That being said... these so called "doctors" have simply F'd up procedures, because they weren't medically certified in the first place!

Looking for cheap options when getting plastic or comsmetic surgery is a sure way to fuck up your face. Personally, I find it difficult to feel sorry for women who decided to get discount surgeries with an inclusive holiday, by some unknown doctor, and then they go on TV to tell their sob story. I simply cannot understand how you can be so ignorant and naive to think that's a good idea, how does that ever seem like a good idea in someone's mind?

Having said that though, I do like taking care of my skin with products and facials and all that "girly" stuff. That, I will not resist because even if it doesn't make a huge difference, it makes me feel slightly better at the very least. Also, it's really nice when someone else does these things for you. :p

Apricot scrub is beautiful! :D That also reminds me, I should probably take mine with me when I go overseas so I don't have to look for an equally nice one over there. I like all that skin stuff though, I can't help it. It's my "girly thing" to do and I can't apply make up to save my life so I guess nice skin makes up for it. I did recently buy a really good foundation though, that I use occassionally and that is very easy to apply, for slow learners like me. :D

I'm not really one for all the facials and skin creams, but one thing I've found I can't live without is Apricot Scrub. Works wonders.

Is the Apricot Scrub still good for people with sensitive skin?
Just curious, since I love all things with a citrus smell, or flavour... but I know that too much citrus can cause damage.

Like for example: Too much citrus in your diet, can cause erosion to the tooth enamel.

I was thinking of trying Clean & Clears: Morning Burst- Fruit infusions: Facial Hydrating Cleanser?

Or!

Neutrogena's: Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Acne Scrub?

Makeup... Hmm... I found that a good brush set can do wonders for getting a smokey eye down. And the higher quality the makeup, the better the look. I spent $20 on a foundation, but its hardy enough my fiance can wear it, and it covers all her imperfections without any issue. So the good stuff is worth the price.

I don't wear makeup. Is that weird?

I don't believe it's weird either.
If anything guys admire natural beauty! :)

I personally do wear make-up, but only to cover up redness and blemishes, because I have such fair/ pale skin. I use foundation, and then powder so that my make-up sets. And then a little bit of mascara to enhance my long eyelashes, and a little bit of eyeliner on the bottom eye lids. Then I just finish up with a little lip gloss. Takes about 10- 15 mins tops! :D

Now... a lot of the time, I get people asking me if I'm wearing any make-up at all, when I am! :p

So I then know I'm doing a good job, because I never cake on my foundation. Having that natural look during the day is key!

Make-up should only be to enhance your features, not to cover them up! So many girls STILL don't know how to do their make-up properly; looking like clowns as the end result. :yuk:

Yah, I just wore makeup for the first time like...in years. It's because I was participating in a Christmas voice performance the other day, and the instructor required red lipstick, and I thought it looked funny with JUST lipstick, so I went and did my eyes, too.

I think makeup should be a special-occasion thing, but that's just me. I couldn't imagine waking up early every morning to put it on; sleep is precious to me. :)

Yah, I just wore makeup for the first time like...in years. It's because I was participating in a Christmas voice performance the other day, and the instructor required red lipstick, and I thought it looked funny with JUST lipstick, so I went and did my eyes, too.

Oh, haha!

Good for you! ;)

I think makeup should be a special-occasion thing, but that's just me. I couldn't imagine waking up early every morning to put it on; sleep is precious to me. :)

I'm always getting up early to do my hair and make-up :oops:

If I were a morning person, I'd probably spend more time on my make-up, hair, clothing, etc. But I'm not. That extra 15 minutes is precious. I will hit 'snooze' until I have to leave late! The times I sleep in and cut it so short I don't have time to make my lunch, are about 1-2 times per week. I suck! As it is, I have to select an outfit the night before, and usually make my lunch the night before, too. Oh, definitely set out my coffee the night before. Sleep is precious! The morning is...awful...