Lady Gaga

Altitudes

Stay Frosty
Jun 18, 2007
California
I am the only one here who thinks she is absolutely incredible? I know Joe does and maybe SteveMcSteve (?). Watch any one of her interviews and you will see she is also very intelligent. Her vocal melodies are so catchy and she has great control of her voice live (from the youtube vids I have seen). It would rule if she released an all acoustic album!

Not trolling, being serious here :lol:

Oh, and LOL at her playing up the "hermaphrodite" rumor. She most obviously is not...

Many others do and already said it somewhere in the On-Topic ;)
She is good live from what i've seen too, my sister saw her in a small venue earlier this year and she confirms. I don't like everything from her, just 5 songs I guess.

I am the only one here who thinks she is absolutely incredible? I know Joe does and maybe SteveMcSteve (?). Watch any one of her interviews and you will see she is also very intelligent. Her vocal melodies are so catchy and she has great control of her voice live (from the youtube vids I have seen). It would rule if she released an all acoustic album!

Not trolling, being serious here :lol:

Oh, and LOL at her playing up the "hermaphrodite" rumor. She most obviously is not...

What makes you think you are the only one besides Joe and Steve? I think a lot more people like her, for the reasons you summed. I'm interested in what her part is in the songwriting process, she doesn't write them all by herself but she gets help from several producers...

Also she's hot

medium_lady-gaga-without-make-up-21.jpg

She's really, really, really not hot though... Like.. Not even in the slightest.

my problem with this kinda of music/"divas" is that there is so much production around it, that it overcomes music itself. I don't doubt she knows how to sing, but even live, there is a major production on it. not to mention all the visuals in the stage, to diverge attention. also 90% of the people only know to sing, "just dance-ce-ce-ce" or "p-p-p-poker face". it pisses me off

tldr: catchy tones, but cannot hear a full song

my problem with this kinda of music/"divas" is that there is so much production around it, that it overcomes music itself. I don't doubt she knows how to sing, but even live, there is a major production on it. not to mention all the visuals in the stage, to diverge attention.
Oh yes, this is something else I agree with... and about many other artists in music, not only her. You explained it correctly, Vikk, thank you.

my problem with this kinda of music/"divas" is that there is so much production around it, that it overcomes music itself. I don't doubt she knows how to sing, but even live, there is a major production on it. not to mention all the visuals in the stage, to diverge attention. also 90% of the people only know to sing, "just dance-ce-ce-ce" or "p-p-p-poker face". it pisses me off

tldr: catchy tones, but cannot hear a full song

What do you mean with you doubt she can not sing? She has a great voice and her songs have some great melodies. She started as a little child, went to a music school when she was 10 or so...

I think Vikk meant that he doesn't doubt her ability to sing, but just that the production overwhelms the music.

And I think she's amazing. She actually went to Juliard, and is a phenomenal piano player.

What do you mean with you doubt she can not sing? She has a great voice and her songs have some great melodies. She started as a little child, went to a music school when she was 10 or so...

You need to relearn how to read

I love her album, the vocals and music are great. I've learnt most of them on gtr because of this. I was thnking about doing some video covers. :lol: I admire her sense of uniqueness too, with every public appearance being completely different and as random as possible.

The new song is good too, I didn't know she had a new album in a works...