Lady Gaga

This is what I blast in my car

Once when I parked my car, this old lady turned around to look in my direction for like 2 minutes. Shit was so scary!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES! Lady GaGa is fantastic. Not only is she the most relevant pop star of the past year, she actually has TALENT. Her new album was amazing (Blew The Fame out of the water in my opinion). My favorite songs of hers have to be Dance in the Dark, Speechless, Teeth, and Brown Eyes. :)

Lady Gaga is one of the few non-metal artists I really like. My favourite songs are Disco Heaven and Lovegame. I think I'm the only people on planet who can listen Lady Gaga's Pokerface after Nile's Sacrifice Unto Sebek :).

God you fuckers are missing out on so much music if you really think Lady Gaga is the ONLY non-metal music worth listening to.
Also, it's bewildering that people can honestly think shes the FIRST TALENTED POP ARTIST EVER OMG.

There are talented pop artists, singer/songwriters, instrumental bands, rappers(yes), and much much more. A plethora of music just waiting to blow your mind.

At times the musical narrow-minded nature of metal heads, is pretty much religious in its nature.

inb4 "BUT I LISTEN TO A LOT OF STUFF"
then i wasn't addressing YOU, the ones this applies to should know it themselves.

God you fuckers are missing out on so much music if you really think Lady Gaga is the ONLY non-metal music worth listening to.
Also, it's bewildering that people can honestly think shes the FIRST TALENTED POP ARTIST EVER OMG.

There are talented pop artists, singer/songwriters, instrumental bands, rappers(yes), and much much more. A plethora of music just waiting to blow your mind.

At times the musical narrow-minded nature of metal heads, is pretty much religious in its nature.

then i wasn't addressing YOU, the ones this applies to should know it themselves.
Very well said, Frank. I agree on pretty much everything you stated. :)

Lady Gaga AND PARAMORE!

Yeah. I went last time she was here, it was fucking amazing. I would definitely go again if not for the fact the original price was $200 a ticket for the same fucking seats I paid $70 for last time... my plan is to show up drunk last minute and try to get cheap tickets from a desperate scalper :D

Yeah. I went last time she was here, it was fucking amazing. I would definitely go again if not for the fact the original price was $200 a ticket for the same fucking seats I paid $70 for last time... my plan is to show up drunk last minute and try to get cheap tickets from a desperate scalper :D

I can definitely imagine you robbing some 15 year old boy's ticket.

:lol:!
I thought it was clear and neednt to be mentioned that raping is implied when I say that you are robbing some boy.

Agree. Those who think she's the best pop artist dont know pop music.